💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 2

MrGermanotta

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

What a poor boy. Still talking about us and trying to put drama on this thread. Seriously ... Lord Gaga really should get some holidays .

By the way :

You're the first to answer and show people that you THINK knowing everything about collecting. So please, keep to yourself those b---hes remarks in the future. and stop twitting about me or Lisa. We absolutely don't have time for those child attitudes.

Ok. The two of you need to take this conversation to Private Messaging and hear one another out in there, you unfortunately are currently derailing this thread and your actions have been reported by several separate individuals so I would advise you to take it to PMs ASAP.

A word of advice: both of you step back and fully explain your respective positions to one another in your PM.

If it descends to bashing one another, add me to your PM and I'll hear you both out, but either way, take it out of this thread.

Thank you

--Chica

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

DimitriLGCollector

Ok. The two of you need to take this conversation to Private Messaging and hear one another out in there, you unfortunately are currently derailing this thread and your actions have been reported by several separate individuals so I would advise you to take it to PMs ASAP.

A word of advice: both of you step back and fully explain your respective positions to one another in your PM.

If it descends to bashing one another, add me to your PM and I'll hear you both out, but either way, take it out of this thread.

Thank you

--Chica

We don't have to talk to him. Each time something happens in this thread, it's about him. it really ruines the thread and it still continues in that way.

Nick12604

This thread is becoming more and more pathetic because alot of members cant bury the hatchet and move on! There is a reason why most of the original members of this thread including myself dont post here anymore because it gets more and more pathetic with petty arguments. Honestly if alot of you cant stand each other then why do you bloody bother causing drama, just ignore each other and post normally, you dont HAVE to make your opinion about each other known to the entire thread! This is also why this thread is constantly looked over my mods and closed at times. You need to sort out your act and grow the hell up because your acting beyond pathetic!

Thats all I have to say, feel free to take what ive said on board or tear me to shreds because honestly I stopped caring about this thread a LONG time ago! Would be nice to come back one day but by the looks of it I doubt that would happen with the level of immaturity in this thread!

Paper Planes

I'm a fairly new member of this thread, and I've quickly considered all of you as friends, and nobody likes to watch friends fight... I don't know what kind of falling out came before me, but can't we all let bygones be bygones and focus on what we're all here to do: collect Gaga items. I really don't want mods to constantly have to watch over this thread, nor do I want the thread to be closed... This thread has been pretty peacefully since I've been here, up to this point. Can we try to keep that peacefulness? :)

delete it fat

DimitriLGCollector

I'm a fairly new member of this thread, and I've quickly considered all of you as friends, and nobody likes to watch friends fight... I don't know what kind of falling out came before me, but can't we all let bygones be bygones and focus on what we're all here to do: collect Gaga items. I really don't want mods to constantly have to watch over this thread, nor do I want the thread to be closed... This thread has been pretty peacefully since I've been here, up to this point. Can we try to keep that peacefulness? :)

Well. Everything is going back to normal the day Gaga will release something new. Cause we will have finally something to talk about.

ChicaSkas

I agree with you completely! Let's change the subject by talking about the CD's we have in our collection!

I have an unopened CherryTree Sessions re-release circa 2010. I am fond of it because of the cover art :flutter:

I also have an unopened Born The Way The Remixes LP from 3-28-2011 @ The Monster Ball when I bought it for 5 bucks :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Saint Laurent

Can somebody tell me what this edition of the fame is please... It has on it a blue sticker which says " FEATURING THE HIT SINGLES JUST DANCE, POKER FACE, EH EH, PAPARAZZI AND LOVEGAME"

Thanks.

KadeLindsay12

Agreed!

GagaStefi

Can somebody tell me more about the special edition Lady Gaga The Fame HMV CD ... It looks really cool !

JudasInTheDark

Hi guys! :)

I know I'm not exactly a part of the collectors group here, in fact I still can't get 'music collectors' added to my profile! But, I have a pretty great collection I think, and I had the idea of posting my Gaga wishlist here with the hopes of some of you all being able to help me find some things at a great price! I'm honestly just itching for something new atm, and I know when we get a new single I won't feel so crazy haha but I'm sure you all can relate to my situation :P This lack of Gaga lately has been killing me! Anyways here's my list :

Magazines:

NME

Elle 2010 (not subscribers)

i-D 2010

i-D 2011

Flare

Observer (Hello Kitty)

Observer (India)

V 61

V 67

Spanish V 11

CDs:

BTW Singles Remix Mexican Promo

The Fame USB :rofl:

The Fame (Japan Holographic Version)

+ Born This Way Vinyl Box Set and All the 7'' vinyls if I can get them for around $8 or so... :)

Thanks for any help! :kisses:

LORD GAGA

I know I'm not exactly a part of the collectors group here, in fact I still can't get 'music collectors' added to my profile! But, I have a pretty great collection I think, and I had the idea of posting my Gaga wishlist here with the hopes of some of you all being able to help me find some things at a great price! I'm honestly just itching for something new atm, and I know when we get a new single I won't feel so crazy haha but I'm sure you all can relate to my situation :P This lack of Gaga lately has been killing me! Anyways here's my list :

Magazines:

NME

i-D 2010

i-D 2011

Flare

Observer (Hello Kitty)

Observer (India)

V 61

V 67

Spanish V 11

CDs:

The Fame USB

+ Born This Way Vinyl Box Set and All the 7'' vinyls if I can get them for around $8 or so... :)

You have the Fame USB? many collectors have this in their ultimate wish list lol youre very very lucky, great looking collection so far! keep up the great work!

Can somebody tell me more about the special edition Lady Gaga The Fame HMV CD ... It looks really cool !

Its basically the UK super jewel case with a slipcover that is exclusive to HMV :) its pretty cool looking i think! They also did a similar thing for La Roux's debut album

Lisa Anderson Gaga

Magazines:

NME

i-D 2010

i-D 2011

Flare

Observer (Hello Kitty)

Observer (India)

V 61

V 67

Spanish V 11

CDs:

The Fame USB :rofl:

Our magazine wish lists are very similar!

Check out eBay for V61+71, I won both recently at really good prices. 61 was $30 and 71 was $5. NME fluctuates, I always seem to see it at varied prices, I'm sure you'll find one on eBay at a decent price.

I think I know someone who is trying to sell the Japanese hologram. I'm pretty sure he only wants $35, do you want me to ask?

JudasInTheDark

You have the Fame USB? many collectors have this in their ultimate wish list lol youre very very lucky, great looking collection so far! keep up the great work!

Its basically the UK super jewel case with a slipcover that is exclusive to HMV :) its pretty cool looking i think! They also did a similar thing for La Roux's debut album

No I don't have the fame USB! That's just my WISHLIST :)