Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Stage Confirmed + Receipts

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Allan
5 minutes ago, xoxoGeorge said:

I like the stage but I think flying around the arena is a little unsafe

This. I mean, Katy has done that for her last tour, Pink does it all the time and Gaga is totally the person that wouldn't turn down a risk, plus all the security would be guaranteed, but still I fear of a malfunction. You guys have no idea how much I was scared of Gaga falling off of that lifting paw in DWUW at the artRAVE :gum:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thopekas
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

i always feel a little stressed when i watch pink doing that stuff (on videos),i guess if Gaga does similar things on JWT i will spend my show worrying all the time if she is okay and what would happen if she falls somehow or anything :sweat: 

thopekas
1 minute ago, Allan said:

This. I mean, Katy has done that for her last tour, Pink does it all the time and Gaga is totally the person that wouldn't turn down a risk, plus all the security would be guaranteed, but still I fear of a malfunction. You guys have no idea how much I was scared of Gaga falling off of that lifting paw in DWUW at the artRAVE :gum:

This! and also the part of So Happy I Could Die at Monster Ball was  a lot scary too !:wtfga:

Luke78619
36 minutes ago, Amanda Lanni said:

This stage has been going around for a while even before they said there were changes made to the stage which is why more tickets got released. I'm sort of hoping this isnt it because I dont want to have to choose which side of the arena I wanna stand at. :grr:

If your tour date isn't the first, find out which side she performs your fave songs on, then when it comes around, you know what the best side to stand at is for you :hor:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

gagzus

also wait, if there's a stage at the VERY back of the arena where's the soundboard booth gonna go? they're usually at the very back

thopekas
3 minutes ago, gagzus said:

also wait, if there's a stage at the VERY back of the arena where's the soundboard booth gonna go? they're usually at the very back

maybe under that stage,i mean always there is space under the stages..even corridors ,so everything its possible

King J
1 hour ago, Unites said:

Dancing in circles I see

:ladyhaha:

Youre a hero for this comment :firega:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

King J

I'll wait...

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

JustifyMyLove
36 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

She once fell offstage w that thing tho

Julia Volkova #1 stan

GypsyBabe

If this is the case, then I am really glad that I forked out the money for a stadium AND an arena show. Because there is no way in hell that Fenway Park would allow more than just a main stage on the turf. :sure:

I hope it isn't a serious stage downgrade for stadiums. 

⚯͛

migamiga
2 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

I hope the stage isn't dramatically different at outside shows since I'm seeing her at a stadium

Same! Although I'm gonna try to go to an arena show too :ohno:

drinkmytears
2 hours ago, gagzus said:

Beyoncé had a similar stage to this and fit the soundboard, and when I saw Madonna in 2008 she didn't even have a soundboard- there were just people at the side stage on computers mixing the show. Britney also didn't have a soundboard when I saw her in 2009.

JeffGaga89

If this is true... I'm seeing JWT twice this year. I'll see if from both sides. In Cleveland I'll be close to Stage B and in Pittsburgh I'll be close to the Main Stage! Awesome ! 

Archived