❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

why did she tweet this???:

"*tricked* by fans on little monsters!! my own kind!"

what did they do/?

The video of her as a kid -- apparently she tweeted it without listening to it first. At least, I think that's what she's talking about.

I love the "my own kind".

AyaKara

What's so special about the VOGUE cover? I'm such a flop, I haven't been keeping up!

Gaga will be on it.

And discussing Fame and the 4th album in it, and we will have a new photoshoot in it for the 4th album era. :)

boysboysboys

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

Thank u so much for yesterday Tokyo. 1800 Harajuku Monsters waited in line for for over 40 hours at the Plaza for fragrance launch i love u!

boysboysboys

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@McKaylaMaroney i mean id totally never be ready for 2016. the outfits alone would take 5-6 years of planning. oh and the training!!!

McKayla Maroney â€@McKaylaMaroney

@ladygaga very true, how could I forget about the outfits(; well i guess you can stick with ur career, hope ur living the dream like we are!

-

Lol, what the hell is wrong with McKayla :P Snarkmuch, honey? Gaga's too nice; she should stop tweeting Maroney back.

Aly is nicer:

Alexandra Raisman â€@Aly_Raisman

Thank you @ladygaga I am so glad you watched us! We listen to your music everyday here in London! You are so awesome!!

Edited by boysboysboys

boysboysboys

Gabrielle Douglas also RT'd Gaga, aww :)

Edited by boysboysboys

Rollercoaster

I understand what she was saying about American TV chefs now. I saw one on TV This morning, she was putting a "pinch of salt" in everything... which, if you watched her, was a HANDFUL of salt. Made me want to vom.

The video of her as a kid -- apparently she tweeted it without listening to it first. At least, I think that's what she's talking about.

I love the "my own kind".

No because she said that on the chat on LM.com

i4c638477c4733_700.png

crisTEAne

They just mentioned Gaga's tweet to Aly on the Olympics tonight. :cool:

get dat gold medal :troll:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

transforming.... #littlemonsters http://littlemonsters.com/image/501af82e4cbb357022002dfd … via @LadyGagai4c64f8571e85d_700.jpg

I love how involved she is with all the fan art!