Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

New Tweet:

@ladygaga And FYI the choreography and behavior in the monster pit was epic last night. That is what I'm looking for, thats what will get u backstage.

What does "FYI" mean??

I think she explains why yesterday she brought backstage only the key-holder, Marc and Kayla and a group of 17 super fans, who come to every show and who have already been backstage a few times. IMO she just said why she flipped off regular fans.

croboy

New Tweet:

@ladygaga And FYI the choreography and behavior in the monster pit was epic last night. That is what I'm looking for, thats what will get u backstage.

I'm sorry but I don't like that! I'm a huge gaga fan, I buy all her stuff, support her etc. but I don't dance the choreography, so therefore I shouldn't get backstage? :nails:

NewYorkCity

I think she explains why yesterday she brought backstage only the key-holder, Marc and Kayla and a group of 17 super fans, who come to every show and who have already been backstage a few times. IMO she just said why she flipped off regular fans.

For Your Information

'for your information'

Thank you!!! :hug:

And I don't agree with her in all this backstage thing... I mean, there weren't more people having fun and dancing? Bitch please... she has failed. You cannot bring the same monsters to backstage even if it's for 2 nights... as Croboy has said, we are all super fans, I also buy everything that has her face on, We all dreserve the chance to go to backstage, she can't have favourite fans.

boysboysboys

And I don't agree with her in all this backstage thing... I mean, there weren't more people having fun and dancing? Bitch please... she has failed. You cannot bring the same monsters to backstage even if it's for 2 nights... as Croboy has said, we are all super fans, I also buy everything that has her face on, We all dreserve the chance to go to backstage, she can't have favourite fans.

Bittermuch?

She's indulging the indulgent. Obviously the ones that show that they want it the most can get it.

And it's not like they'll completely ignore the others anyway.

Edited by boysboysboys

NathanC

To te folks complaining... I doubt it was the exact same kids... Maybe the same 2 but all 17?

Besides, I doubt u can afford to blow all that money on so many shows... Or afford all your time... I can barely afford a 500 ticket nor have the time to wait to see her... Let the super fans enjoy her if none of us can...

I'm sorry but I don't like that! I'm a huge gaga fan, I buy all her stuff, support her etc. but I don't dance the choreography, so therefore I shouldn't get backstage? :nails:

This.