Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22

OMG at her latest tweet!

I SEE you just swooped in and broke my BORN THIS WAY record of the most weeks at #1. DONT GET COMFORTABLE IM COMING FOR YOU

saw this on Tumblr and though it was one of those edited tweets...but omg :haha: :dies:

@ladygaga: @carlyraejepson I SEE you just swooped in and broke my BORN THIS WAY record of the most weeks at #1. DONT GET COMFORTABLE IM COMING FOR YOU

:lmao: REEEALLLLYYY???? :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:

boysboysboys

I yayed at her latest tweet though, lol.

Watch the press not get this and thinks its serious...

I know! Lol, I can see the NME headline.

Anyways, Gaga is drunk and lonely again, hence the random tweets and constant holler to Tara.

ARTPOP Gypsy

Omg! I can never get on littlemonsters.com fast enough when she's on there. :sweat:

LittIe Monster

hey guys on http://littlemonsters.com , post MORE art & personal photos, share your life! were celebrating a quarter millions users! #selfies

I'm glad she said this. She's most likely referring to the people who post a lot of pictures of themselves showing a lot of skin. Hence the hashtag "#selfies". Hopefully people actually LISTEN to her. That website is not a dating service. I've said this before and I'll say it again, the names of some of those chat rooms... :fail:

And OMFG at her tweet to Carly. :rip: I cant' believe she just said that. :smh:

Edited by LittIe Monster

Hot Space

I laughed out loud when I read that. Gaga has been so shady and funny lately. :lmao:

DirtyPonyRebel

Hide yo wife, hide yo husbands, and yo Carly's, cuz she comin' fo you. :laughga:

germagaga

tarasavelo - @ladygaga thats weird. I couldve sworn that was katy perrys new stage

WTF :lmao:

I think that's tara's best tweet yet :smh:

Fusel

I love how Gaga is honest to her lm fans, I think she somehow got that lm is becoming a mess with the way fans use it right now and she's slightly pissed.

Come to Gagadaily, Gaga! We don't want you in Brazil, I promise! :shy:

Guys i was just checking Justin Bieber's twitter, his followers are increasing faster than Gaga's followers. :eww: