💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Alcina Dimitrescu

That tweet about the Fame bottle with her name is so secret code for "Come to have s-x I got a new dildo for you"

Gaga/Tara :flutter:

Edited by LilMonstruo

waiting for gaga's reply for that shady tara's tweet :teehee:

Edited by Envy
♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

No offense, but I don't really see why Tara needs a checkmark. Her identity is validated by her conversations with @ladygaga, and she's not a celebrity outside of us.

Edited by Nemo

TARA! hahahaha! We've got a badass over here! :lmao:

No offense, but I don't really see why Tara needs a checkmark. Her identity is validated by her conversations with @ladygaga, and she's not a celebrity outside of us.

True that. :) but it'll be cool if she has her check! :laughga:

Rudz Xinc

:lmao:

Tara always says the funniest and unexpected things

that's why I love her :rofl:

Look at those clowns

I agree completely. And since we're talking about her, is it just me or is Tara posting a lot of pictures of herself on LM.com and actually cluttering up the front page with them? I'm sorry but I don't want this to become a regular thing to be honest (if she's not posting pics of herself with Gaga). Yesterday she posted several pictures "with Monster" and today there are more of just her and she changed her profile picture again which is the second picture on the front page now.

This convo is gold though... :toofunny:

Edited by Nissa

pink sushi

Omg TaGa tweets!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Tara is so funny! Ugh they are just PERFECT for each other!!! :cry: