💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

That was around the time she went to that restaurant and everyone started calling her fat

She probably tweeted that pic just to show us she still had her jaw line :sweat:

LOL.

Kinda true. XD

NathanC

LOL.

Kinda true. XD

watch her troll us with her new lead single... Double Chin :teehee:

FairyDreams

She must really like how she looks with all these pictures she takes of herself.

She must really like how she looks with all these pictures she takes of herself.

It's a fantastic way for her to be and stay more intimately connected with her fans. Especially now that she's touring and on a media blackout. And come on, we all love it so why would she want to stop? She's having a good time and we are having a good time feeling and continuing to feel even closer to her than we were before, which is quite a feat. ;)

Edited by Nissa

moonboywow

she looks like Lana Del Rey in that pic, I lahvs it.

she looks more like gwen stefani to me

FairyDreams

It's a fantastic way for her to be and stay more intimately connected with her fans. Especially now that she's touring and on a media blackout. And come on, we all love it so why would she want to stop? She's having a good time and we are having a good time feeling and continuing to feel even closer to her than we were before, which is quite a feat. ;)

Never said I wanted it to stop :huh:

I'm just saying she must like taking pictures of herself!

I LOOOOOOOVE this song !!! And the music video was just...oh Gwen :flutter:

Right?! :flutter:

Gaga's back in NYC with Taylor

Gaga and Taylor Kinney?? :flutter:

Elizabeth

New Tweets :dies:

@ladygaga: Hangover, :( help. Woke up cuddling my weave like a teddy bear and there's chicken and waffles in the bed. Need a gym and a salon.

@ladygaga: I also found my pearl necklace BETWEEN the mattress and the bed ( how did that happen)

gagaismywhore

DrunkyGaga

Wtf is wrong with her though? THE LAST place I'd wanna be with a hangover is a gym! :sweat: