💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

OMG @ that "wasted" picture LOOOOL :lmao:

and is it me or she just basically confirmed that she has new No doubt songS :eek:

Both of them are signed to Interscope

Lady Gaga said she was wasted on Grammys. A monster responded:

"CONFIRMED: @ladygaga did NOT walk the red carpet at the Grammy Awards because she was having trouble walking in a straight line."

And the Fashion Police on E! gave her so much **** for not walking that Red Carpet.... so disgusting they should be ashamed. I still remember Kelly Osbourne calling GaGa very selfish for not walking the Red Carpet, I thought GaGa was being modest for not walking the Red Carpet because of Whitney Houston's death. Either way that is very interesting knowing all this now, I love GaGa she's so honest!

And the Fashion Police on E! gave her so much **** for not walking that Red Carpet.... so disgusting they should be ashamed. I still remember Kelly Osbourne calling GaGa very selfish for not walking the Red Carpet, I thought GaGa was being modest for not walking the Red Carpet because of Whitney Houston's death. Either way that is very interesting knowing all this now, I love GaGa she's so honest!

Kelly who.

Oh well she paid for her ignorant comment so.

Kelly Osbourne has fallen prey to the wrath of Lady Gaga fans after making a negative comment about the 'Born This Way' superstar...

Kelly Osbourne isn't famed for being the shy and retiring type, but she's regretting speaking out of turn about Lady Gaga now fans of the singer have taken to Twitter to send Kelly death threats.

Kelly, the presenter of Fashion Police, accused Gaga of being "disrespectful" after the star did not walk the red carpet at the Grammy Awards.

However, she didn't expect her words to have such a negative effect. She has been sent death threats, hate mail and "sick messages" from Gaga fans which, obviously, have upset Kelly greatly.

She took to Twitter to speak out about Gaga's bullying little monsters:

"Being told to kill myself, having ppl hoping i get raped being called fat/ugly, & being sent death threats IS A BIG DEAL! @ladygaga really has created monsters. w/ every nasty unjustified tweet u send me u shame your queen. hate is not what @ladygaga is about!"

What a palaver! We wonder if Lady Gaga will be having stern words with her minions?

Kelly who.

Oh well she paid for her ignorant comment so.

Feel bad for her but that negative comment was very uncalled for, she really should not just throw negative comments out like that. Plus being on the fashion police where they insult like every celebrity they should have been prepared for such backlash... You can't have your cake and eat it too

Edited by SevaGaGa

Feel bad for her but that negative comment was very uncalled for, she really should not just throw negative comments out like that. Plus being on the fashion police where they insult like every celebrity they should have been prepared for such backlash

Feel bad for her as well but the comment was just ignorant.

Beside z Fashion Police's job isn't Insulting celebs for not walking in the red carpet.

Feel bad for her as well but the comment was just ignorant.

Beside z Fashion Police's job isn't Insulting celebs for not walking in the red carpet.

I see your boiling your second round of truth tea :tea:

Edited by SevaGaGa

gagaismywhore

I´m not sure why she posted the Grammy picture. I mean we have so many pictures where she clearly is wasted but this picture. Idk.

I don't get why she posted the grammy pic.

I thought the same! I find it hard to believe she was 'wasted' when in all the photos from that night she looks completely sober :huh:

Miel

Rihanna posted this:

3082_477427752268865_1285025611_n.jpg

Papa paparazzi :creepflop:

She uses the term 'ratchet'? omg

3 points in and ready for more

Elizabeth

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS I'm obsessed with "Settle Down" anybody that disagrees is wrong. no this is not an interscope plug, I'm a fan.

Bless her, she's stanning! :dies:

Elizabeth

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@tarasavelo we are in the middle of a full on nodoubtathon, we just lurked on a blog. do i get an early copy? i mean, cuz I'm on interscope.