๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Isn't that the same shirt he was wearing yesterday?

Probably he have a dozen of the same shirt :fan:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

germagaga

King With No Crown รƒยขรขโ€šยฌ@DJBandLADYGAGA

@ladygaga is "hrs" an abbreviation for years? รƒยขรขโ€šยฌยช#gagasvocabรƒยขรขโ€šยฌยฌ

Retweeted by Lady Gaga

:lmao:

I can't go on... Gaga's trolling is too much :giveup:

Edited by germagaga

hell0samuel

Yay! She's in the studio (not that we didn't know that already) :party:

So its tara's iPad; or did I read her tweet wrong?

So its tara's iPad; or did I read her tweet wrong?

Yeah it was Tara's iPad, that's why Gaga had to retweet them from Tara.

hell0samuel

Yeah it was Tara's iPad, that's why Gaga had to retweet them from Tara.

No i mean, the iPad Gagas been using, has it been Tara's all along or do they both have one?

Oh God it looks like this Gaga-Kendrick thing is getting serious... It's now obvious he's somehow involved with the album.

No i mean, the iPad Gagas been using, has it been Tara's all along or do they both have one?

It seems to me that they both have one. ;) I don't think it would hurt Gaga to buy one :laughga:

People need to stop assuming she's collaborating with every person she takes a picture with. It's getting annoying

Hot Space

She has headphones on, which would make one assume that she's in the studio. On the other hand, she could just be listening to music. :teehee:

Born Brave

She has headphones on, which would make one assume that she's in the studio. On the other hand, she could just be listening to music. :teehee:

Or that guy is now the most enviable person on the planet.. because she let him hear the new album :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

MattyMonster

All this pictures of Tara makes me think that she will be featured on the album :fan: