❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

jcOMFG

That's what I'm saying. People are a--lyzing too much

I'm surprised no one has taken it literally like the c-----e tweet and accused her of actually stealing it from the Smithsonian

"omfg, Gaga shouldn't imply that she's stolen this priceless gem, she has very impressionable fans!!1!1!1"

:flop:

Pop Culture

Another suspicious tweet :eek: I can't wait until the album when everything falls neatly into place :party:

Sexxx

I can't wait for the album to come out so the whole forum has multiple meltdowns :flutter:

JanPianoMusic

That picture included in the "After tonight's show..."-tweet is really beautiful! + I don't think the 'credit card and car'-thingy is part of a new song, can you imagine how TACKY that would sound?!

You will never please everyone.

MelbHawker

"Im Pop's Wife. Credit Card stealing, too much drinking, borrowing his car without asking, driving him crazy till his last breath."

This could be a lyric. It's definitely creative! Pop's Wife. Devil Of Pop. ARTPOP. Pop and Art. Im getting all sus. I have a feeling this album is going to be fun fun fun! But dark fun.

Also. Weird she tweets this potential lyric right before the last show before her break. People at tonights show - keep your ears alert! She'll let something slip.

Perhaps Art is the husband, and Pop is the wife.

If you're Pop's wife, doesn't that make Pop the husband and Art the wife?

Sexxx

If you're Pop's wife, doesn't that make Pop the husband and Art the wife?

Yeah oops

If those are lyrics, they sound like an introduction. I'm here for Mylo Xyloto Part Deux :troll:

"Im Pop's Wife. Credit Card stealing, too much drinking, borrowing his car without asking, driving him crazy till his last breath."

This could be a lyric. It's definitely creative! Pop's Wife. Devil Of Pop. ARTPOP. Pop and Art. Im getting all sus. I have a feeling this album is going to be fun fun fun! But dark fun.

Also. Weird she tweets this potential lyric right before the last show before her break. People at tonights show - keep your ears alert! She'll let something slip.

THIS :excited2:

elysaint

@ladygaga: no that was me not a prophet "@TaraSavelo: @ladygaga @ladystarlightny a prophet once told me: "life is so much better when you're high""

Wow so Gaga's going the Rihanna route and tweeting about d--g use a lot now ? Interesting ...

ElectricLover

She's obviously out of ****s to give from this last 80 days of touring

@ladygaga: no that was me not a prophet "@TaraSavelo: @ladygaga @ladystarlightny a prophet once told me: "life is so much better when you're high""

Wow so Gaga's going the Rihanna route and tweeting about d--g use a lot now ? Interesting ...

I swear to god if she starts using #clapback