💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

FairyDreams

One hip hop collab would be fine with me... but I like just having gaga!

elysaint

Wait so she is working with that Lamar guy?

It could be speculated because she tweeted that he called to check up on her and she said " see you soon..."

FairyDreams

Tara's tweet : When u hear the next single ur gonna pee ur pants xoxo

AHHH did she have to say that... ME WANT NOW :lala:

lull Lil Kim isn't allowed to officially release any music, so I guess that would go for collabz too. sucks to be yew Kim.

lull Lil Kim isn't allowed to officially release any music, so I guess that would go for collabz too. sucks to be yew Kim.

Why?

One hip hop collab would be fine with me... but I like just having gaga!

OMG if Gaga collab with Lil Kim she would SHUT MINAJ DOOOOWN!!!!!!!!!

Kendrick is indeed awesome and this collab would be sick.. But I assure you claiming all of his stuff is 'better than Gaga's ' is a little extreme and will not get the readers of this forum to pay you or Kendrick any mind .. Like he said check out section 80 b4 making your ill judgements of a possible Gaga collab ;)

I'm sure people on this site wouldn't agree since most don't listen to hip hop, but it is IMO. I don't care for anyone to pay me or Kendrick any attention, it's the unwillingness some fans portray to even consider gaga collaborating with a rapper because they think she's too good for it. At the end of the day idc if people miss out, but this would be a great opportunity to Kendrick to get exposure and gaga to show off talent to another fan base.

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

Squidward T

I could kind of see Gaga collaborating with Lil Kim only to stick it to Minaj for stealing he whole persona

I could kind of see Gaga collaborating with Lil Kim only to stick it to Minaj for stealing he whole persona

don't forget the song she did with madonna :giggle:

Ayo Madonna (Yes, Nicki), maybe I say you original, don dada

we all know hew she b talking aboot WOnTR.gif

FairyDreams

I'm sure people on this site wouldn't agree since most don't listen to hip hop, but it is IMO. I don't care for anyone to pay me or Kendrick any attention, it's the unwillingness some fans portray to even consider gaga collaborating with a rapper because they think she's too good for it. At the end of the day idc if people miss out, but this would be a great opportunity to Kendrick to get exposure and gaga to show off talent to another fan base.

I love hip hop. I wish her and the kudi tour worked out...