Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

NathanC

Ok so the songs done. It's finished and ready to go. (If she's heard the whole thing!) Maybe we're getting it sooner than we think!

She has a month off after this weekend... b---h is planning something...

MelbHawker

She has a month off after this weekend... b---h is planning something...

She's definitely planning something! I know she'll be working on the album during that time.

AURA

She's definitely planning something! I know she'll be working on the album during that time.

Of course she'll do it! I think this month she'll finish the album.

babybugz

Rigamortis is one of Kendrick Lamar's songs , and If UrbanGa is indeed back, she will slay, and you WILL deal.

mpthecat

Finally I can write here, I've been stalking this topic since forever... :cryga:

Anyhow, with a month off, as many of you think, she will work/finish the album, do the album photoshoot etc.

Not sure she will release the lead single itself in that period and I'm only thinking this since she will announce the album title in September and it's not very Gaga-like to release the lead single then announce the title... (unless of course: F U C K S E P T E M B E R :derpga: )

I would say the single is coming around early/mid October - September will be heavy with perfume promo and album announcement -and then the album at the end of November/early December. Hopefully tho I'm wrong; I want that single so bad.

Not into hip hop or rap but I trust Gaga so we'll see. :ohwell:

melodichard

I'm all for GaGa to work with some quality rap artists (AKA not Nicki Minaj)

FairyDreams

That Kendrick Lamar tweet surprised me... It's like her and Kid Cudi, they started to tour together but he hit a fan but let me tell you I LOVE kid cudi... His music takes me to another level.

& Anyone remember that Wale song with her?

Edited by BornToBeBrave

Viva La Daniel

I don`t want collab with any raper or hip-hop-singer , tbh I don`t like those genres personally.

Tara Savelo â€@TaraSavelo

When u hear the next single ur gonna pee ur pants xoxo

2ednp7a.gif

it must be a comedy album.

:lmao::dies: HAhahahahhaHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

BROSEIDON

I personally LOVE UrbanGa. And with everyone jumping on the dance trend it would be nice if she switched up the game a bit. A lot of her music has an urban feel to it anyways.

aaronyoji

id be here for a more "urban" feel if it was like, an azealia banks type fusion of dance and rap, i know alota pple here liker her the 90s dance references is both an inspiration to gaga and banks.

Amen Fashion

If it´s true it also could be true that she collabs with Lil Kim :worship: