Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

AURA

Oh God no. The last thing I want is Urbanga. :ohno:

Indeed, even though I loved Paper Gangsta :flutter:

Alien Tulip

I dislike Hip Hop, and I hope Gaga isnt getting into hip hop even though she admitted that she used to listen to jay z, Biggie Smalls and R Kelly when she was in high school.

NathanC

I dislike Hip Hop, and I hope Gaga isnt getting into hip hop even though she admitted that she used to listen to jay z, Biggie Smalls and R Kelly when she was in high school.

I dont blame you... hip hop is terrible... I doubt gaga is stupid enough to make hip hop, altho some songs on TF sounds like pop/hip hop... I will most likely stop being a fan of her music if that happens...

Why did she tweet Lamar? does he live in Perth?

Alien Tulip

I'd rather her feature on a song on his album than her making a song hip hop on her next album

ElectricLover

I dont want UrbanGa

But can you imagine? An album full of Paper Gangsta, Reloaded, Glitter and Grease and Starstruck?

It'd be the next Hard Candy :laughga:

elysaint

Rigamortis is one of Kendrick Lamar's songs , and If UrbanGa is indeed back, she will slay, and you WILL deal.

Edited by elysaint

OH **** OMG YES

KENDRICK IS ONE OF THE BEST RN

HIS FANS WILL HATE IT BUT PLEASE GAGA COLLAB WITH HIM NOW

He would out shine her but idc I need this. Some type of Cartoons & Cereal beat where she sings on the chorus or something, or something like ASAP Rocky and Lana's Ridin'.

Edited by Miju
doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

APPLAUSE4YOU

I'm picturing her saying "Help me, I'm poor" like Kristen Wiig does in the airplane scene of Bridesmaids. If she actually is doing it from that, I would die to see a video of it

tumblr_m2y92elVE21qa059fo1_500.gif

I was thinking the SAME THING! :dies:

Goddddd gaga x Kendrick... If you guys haven't even heard Kendrick, stfu and listen to Section.80. It's better than all of Gagas stuff. If she can lay down some good vocals and lyrics this could be great. Kdot always delivers.

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

elysaint

Goddddd gaga x Kendrick... If you guys haven't even heard Kendrick, stfu and listen to Section.80. It's better than all of Gagas stuff. If she can lay down some good vocals and lyrics this could be great. Kdot always delivers.

Kendrick is indeed awesome and this collab would be sick.. But I assure you claiming all of his stuff is 'better than Gaga's ' is a little extreme and will not get the readers of this forum to pay you or Kendrick any mind .. Like he said check out section 80 b4 making your ill judgements of a possible Gaga collab ;)

MelbHawker

Tara Savelo â€@TaraSavelo

When u hear the next single ur gonna pee ur pants xoxo

2ednp7a.gif

Ok so the songs done. It's finished and ready to go. (If she's heard the whole thing!) Maybe we're getting it sooner than we think!