💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Can someone please help me? I'm trying to activate the Twitter option that sends me sms when Gaga tweets, but they don't include Orange network so I can't activate it. :( They only include Cosmote and Vodafone, no Orange. :flop:

Edited by Renegade

Kermit the frog

wow gaga's haters are getting malicious. i have no faith left in humanity, i tell you.

:toofunny:

LaLuna

Leave it to Gaga to be honest about these things :hehe:

Amen to that. She wasn't being shady with that tweet, she was just stating a fact. Gotta love her sense of humor and her honesty :wub:

Leave it to Gaga to be honest about these things :hehe:

omg. this is so true

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/79947/Lady-Gaga-Congratulates-Gorgeous-Adele-On-Pregnancy-News

They are running with the "gorgeous" compliment.

I completely agree with all three of you. I read somewhere that she seems to always go to the "super fans" when she's at a hotel or something and there's a big group. She needs to give others a chance as well. To be honest, these same people always seem to gloat about meeting her all the time on Twitter. I'm sure I'd be ecstatic if I ever met her even just once but I'm not going to go on and on about it and you can ask anyone that knows me how big of a Gaga fan I am. Give me a break. If people feel the need to call me a jealous brat go right ahead. Irdc. I'd rather be called that than being someone that brags all the time. :nails:

I agree. It's sort of weird how she's creating elitism within her own fanbase; I mean, how many degrees of superfan can you get? What next, does she want them to turn up in meatdresses?! Gawd. Tbh I think getting backstage should be made a random process - this works because there's no resenment and casual listeners wouldn't get into the monsterpit anyway. Also, how would wheelchair folks get in?

Sorry if that's preachy/pressed but some people can't afford BTWBall tickets to one show nevermind whole legs, or don't have the ability to dance... or maybe they just want to listen to the music. These people who can go everywhere frankly they must have a lot of time and money on their hands and can see her in real time anytime they want (well, kinda) whereas most folks only see her once.

And lol @ the Adele tweet.

TheMadridHash

wel, it was a joke, WITH A REALITY IN IT, didn't all gaga, katy, RiRi fans watched the last selling numbers or the last grammys??? #AdeleSlaysAllYourFlopFavs

wow gaga's haters are getting malicious. i have no faith left in humanity, i tell you.

So hopes Adele goes through the pain of losing a baby so she can write another album and beat Gaga?

What a ****ing dip****.

Ellie Goulding

Sorry to spam, but can you all please, please help me out?

My work is trying to win a grant, but we need 250 votes to qualify and voting ends in a few hours. We just need 25 more votes.

If you can please vote for Say It With Cake on https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/, I would really, really appreciate it.

Voting ends at midnight, eastern time, and we really need this grant.

I will love you all forever if you vote. :hug:

I'll delete this is a few hours

Can you stop posting this in every thread?

Gaga was throwing some shade at other pop artists. But she's right. Adele slayed this year. Whether it was deserving or not.. :roll:

We're all Stronger Together!

Fusel

I completely agree with all three of you. I read somewhere that she seems to always go to the "super fans" when she's at a hotel or something and there's a big group. She needs to give others a chance as well. To be honest, these same people always seem to gloat about meeting her all the time on Twitter. I'm sure I'd be ecstatic if I ever met her even just once but I'm not going to go on and on about it and you can ask anyone that knows me how big of a Gaga fan I am. Give me a break. If people feel the need to call me a jealous brat go right ahead. Irdc. I'd rather be called that than being someone that brags all the time. :nails:

Bless this post :worship2:

On top of that these super fans are often b---hy & some of them are naive as hell :smh:

heavymlover

I doubt she picks the same people to meet her. Is just that these guys have the money and time to follow her everywhere. It's like, give other guys a chance. She barely smiles the 5th time she has to take a picture with the same faces.

For what I've heard of experiences, she just picks whoever seems most excited to meet her. It's not about who has the best outfit nor who dances better. It's just who seems more excited during the show.