💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

pink sushi

I'm sorry but I don't like that! I'm a huge gaga fan, I buy all her stuff, support her etc. but I don't dance the choreography, so therefore I shouldn't get backstage? :nails:

While i sorta agree with u.....what else do expect Gaga to do? She can't read peoples minds and tell who is a huge supportive superfan and who is just a casual fan who doesn't really give a s--t about her. Not everyone in the Monster Pit will be a superfan. Many people might just be casual listeners who decided to check out her concert and wanted a good spot. And others might have been dragged to the concert by friends or family who are bigger fans than them.

While i do think its sorta unfair how superfans who don't dress up or dance the choreography, probably don't stand a chance at meeting her...........there's really not much else that Gaga can do. I would be more outraged if Gaga started meeting with CASUAL FANS instead of Little Monsters. :grr: Casual fans don't deserve to meet her. :crossed:

I might try to get my friend who is just a casual fan to go to the BTW Ball with me....and possibly get into the Monster Pit. She's so unenthusiastic about it.... If she does go, i'll practically have to drag her there. I can't imagine if Gaga randomly picked her instead of me to go backstage.... I would probably explode with rage...

So really the only sensible thing for Gaga to do is to chose fans who are dressed up, dancing the choreography, throwing stuff on stage, etc, because those people are pretty much guaranteed superfans.

Born Brave

SHE LOOKS LIKE ANGELINA JOLIES CHARACTER (LISA) FROM GIRL INTERRUPTED LOL

Edited by Gummybears

NathanC

She is self obsessed. She always was and will be.

But we knew that... b---h needs to stop with the duckface :derpga:

I'm sorry but I don't like that! I'm a huge gaga fan, I buy all her stuff, support her etc. but I don't dance the choreography, so therefore I shouldn't get backstage? :nails:

She's not saying you have to dance, or wear a costume, or anything specific. It's just an example. She's saying "impress me".

ARTPOP Gypsy

I think she explains why yesterday she brought backstage only the key-holder, Marc and Kayla and a group of 17 super fans, who come to every show and who have already been backstage a few times. IMO she just said why she flipped off regular fans.

Thank you!!! :hug:

And I don't agree with her in all this backstage thing... I mean, there weren't more people having fun and dancing? Bitch please... she has failed. You cannot bring the same monsters to backstage even if it's for 2 nights... as Croboy has said, we are all super fans, I also buy everything that has her face on, We all dreserve the chance to go to backstage, she can't have favourite fans.

I completely agree with all three of you. I read somewhere that she seems to always go to the "super fans" when she's at a hotel or something and there's a big group. She needs to give others a chance as well. To be honest, these same people always seem to gloat about meeting her all the time on Twitter. I'm sure I'd be ecstatic if I ever met her even just once but I'm not going to go on and on about it and you can ask anyone that knows me how big of a Gaga fan I am. Give me a break. If people feel the need to call me a jealous brat go right ahead. Irdc. I'd rather be called that than being someone that brags all the time. :nails:

Edited by GagaPixie

Alcina Dimitrescu

Mademoiselle will be in a song. I can feel it.

Reminds me of Alizeé calling herself like that too

i don't think so... mademoiselle means miss, it's french!! you know how much gaga loves speaking french, right :lolgaga:

Edited by Queen Shakira

Katy Perry â€@katyperry

caught! RT @spiritofmyhair: In other news, I'm going to see the new @KatyPerry movie next week. I CAN JUST SMELL THE JUDGEMENT FROM YA'LL.

Katy retweeted a Little Monster. She knows what's up.

Allison M

How does Marc get to go everywhere? Gaga hasn't been here in like 2 years and I can't afford to travel. I suppose I'm not a superfan.

Edited by Born Brave

V405Z.jpg

Anyone hear the sigh of relief emitted by popstars worldwide when Adele announced her pregnancy? ‪#ThatsTheTruthTea‬ Congratulations gorgeous!

:lmao:

Edited by Lum

I hope slaydele loses the baby and rushes out the follow up to 21 to knock the smirk of lady xerox's crooked nose

wow gaga's haters are getting malicious. i have no faith left in humanity, i tell you.