Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

Gosh I hate this album, such a disappointment !!!

lol love angel music baby is where its all at. so damn good. the sweet escape had some sweet moments, but its a bit...lost and off beat. i think gwen even said that herself. but whatever, the past is past.

GagasBitchTbh

Gaga tweeted just now:

"I love Monsters. http://littlemonsters.com/image/500a643ac84b0ae96a002101"

ARTPOP Gypsy

Gaga tweeted just now:

"I love Monsters. http://littlemonsters.com/image/500a643ac84b0ae96a002101"

:flutter:

Jenniferella

Aw! But why! :(

It suffers a lack of originality (LAMB was full of original sounds, this album is quite perfect imo), she changed her style too brutally and it didn't stick to her image anymore, I guess. Some songs on this album are very, very boring...
"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

It suffers a lack of originality (LAMB was full of original sounds, this album is quite perfect imo), she changed her style too brutally and it didn't stick to her image anymore, I guess. Some songs on this album are very, very boring...

Oh, well I didn't like the album itself.. to be specific I love the The Sweet Escape song. Don't you think that was a nice song? :flutter:

Jenniferella

Oh, well I didn't like the album itself.. to be specific I love the The Sweet Escape song. Don't you think that was a nice song? :flutter:

I LOOOOOOOVE this song !!! And the music video was just...oh Gwen :flutter:
"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

codymonster

That was around the time she went to that restaurant and everyone started calling her fat

She probably tweeted that pic just to show us she still had her jaw line :sweat: