Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Am I the only one who can't see Gagas tweets? :smh:

No but i get them through my phone

Why though?

I get them trough tumblr. :awesome:

Hope Diamond is a perfect album title tbh. The diamond is cursed. And so is the fame (in Gaga's perception). If you are famous bad things are sure to come. Everything may seem pretty and beautiful on the outside but thats because you cant see the inside.

Why though?

I get them trough tumblr. :awesome:

Because i have mobile notifications set on :huh:

MelbHawker

'Kind of like ART and POP.'

ARTPOP.

It's on the back of a jacket she wears during the show. She just had to put both those in that tweet. I think the next album could be called ARTPOP.

• Like 1

Viva La Daniel

Hope Diamond is a perfect album title tbh. The diamond is cursed. And so is the fame (in Gaga's perception). If you are famous bad things are sure to come. Everything may seem pretty and beautiful on the outside but thats because you cant see the inside.

Hope Diamond is name of diamond which has 45 carats * google always helps *

I meant why twitter doesn't show her tweets but whatever. :)

Hope Diamond sounds odd, imo. Here for Element Of Crime. :flutter: Or anything else with Crime in it.

Edited by EIementOfCrime

Hope Diamond is name of diamond which has 45 carats * google always helps *

What are you talking about? I never said that it wasn't 45 carats. I never even said what size it was. I was just referencing the supposed curse of the Hope Diamond and tying it into the curse that Gaga associates with Fame: Death. I was just using her latest tweets to come up with a theory for the new album. I dont know why you felt it was necessary to Google something i already knew about which evidently you didnt if you didnt understand the reference i was making.

tumblr_lpzsyifSZ01qle6h7.gif

elysaint

I meant why twitter doesn't show her tweets but whatever. :)

Hope Diamond sounds odd, imo. Here for Element Of Crime. :flutter: Or anything else with Crime in it.

Gaga changed her settings so that you don't see her reply tweets automatically... if you click ALL, or with replies you should be able to see the missing ones. It is set to 'No Replies' by default.

Gaga changed her settings so that you don't see her reply tweets automatically... if you click ALL, or with replies you should be able to see the missing ones. It is set to 'No Replies' by default.

Thank you! :sara:

MetalHausOfJosh

Tara and GaGa troll so much it makes me angry :nails:

I want new info on the album......

Edited by MetalHausOfJosh

FairyDreams

Gaga can't wear a pony tail without backlash. Its not like she was telling everybody her favorite dealers. I doubt she cares about people without a sense of humor who this joke is to be taken literally

Yeah I didn't take it literally... it's just not what a popstar with 27 million followers should be joking about.. I guess controversy has been gaga's middle name. It's just the fact it's illegal and a lot of people who don't know her might take it seriously. IMO it's not even a laughable joke.

Viva La Daniel

What are you talking about? I never said that it wasn't 45 carats. I never even said what size it was. I was just referencing the supposed curse of the Hope Diamond and tying it into the curse that Gaga associates with Fame: Death. I was just using her latest tweets to come up with a theory for the new album. I dont know why you felt it was necessary to Google something i already knew about which evidently you didnt if you didnt understand the reference i was making.

Oh my God.Relax.