šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

opinion

Don't Hold Your Breath For the Vanguard Award.

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

Well katys videography has been better then Gaga's for years now. Gaga does not deserve it yet. Shes only served iconic gorgeous videos for a short ammount of time and she rarely makes good ones anymore. Once in a blue moon. She needs a string of good mvs again to earn it tbh. She deserves every award for music though but not or music videos. Just my opinion so dont hate :pĀ 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndyDWUW

If she releases an album with THE CURE type of sound

Ā 

And reminds people she can make catchy pop musicĀ 

Ā 

she'll get a vanguard award

doja scat
1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

But the kids do care, most of them. This goes further - the same kids use Spotify the most, hence why Gaga is not a streaming force. But yeah, we could debate it all night long and still wouldnt come to some satisfying conclusion.

True, most of the artists nominated are generally dominate in streaming.Ā Ā But I'm a "kid" and I really couldn't care less for many of theĀ artists that was nominated except Kendrick.Ā 

donā€™t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

IllumiMark

I did not have big expectations for the VMAs tbh. Also, she will be touring when the ceremony takes place.

venusxillusion

I guess I won't be watching then. Ā The nominated videos are boring and they keep disrespecting the queen of videos.Ā 

Archived