💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Your ideal JWT opening?

thebedesign

Featured Posts

Notthebling

just play the Coachella intro and I'll be more slayed then I've been the last two tours

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahmad Samadi

hands down - DIAMOND HEART!  Incredible energy and incredible album opener! Must be show opener!

JoanneMonster

I have a feeling it will be Bad Romance, bookmark this :classy:

I See You

Stephen

For months I've been saying Come to Mama.

But who really knows tbh. She could even open with The Cure.

Ziggy

Well Diamond Heart would sound off and not really land anywhere else in a set list besides the beginning so that one. A-YO could show up second or in several other places and work. Diamond Heart works because it builds similar to Highway Unicorn or DITD do. Then again she never uses album openers so tf if I know

Enigma

A-YO is TOO much for an opening. I'd be shook if it started with the ''HERE WE GO'' and not the good way of being shook :gum:

Diamond Heart is perfect for an opening. It starts slowly and then it goes a little fasTEEEEER :giveup:

Perfect Illusion doesn't belong at the begining. Maybe at the end to an extent.

And don't say Highway Unicorn was a bad opener :grr: The beat is lit af and it fitted her entrance on the mechanical horse perfectly.

AmenTheNight

Diamond Heart, Perfect Illusion, Scheisse or Angel Down leading to a new song

IllusionLover

I wish it's Perfect Illusion, starting with an acoustic version for the fist verse, and then it breaks and all the crowd comes crazy and the lighting like the video. 

Spoiler

I dea taken from here:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Born To Slay

I vote for Diamond Heart. I think The Tour should open like this:

Gaga comes out of the sky on a thing like that and at "one, five, ten..." fireworks start shooting from it one by one and then at "young wild American" the fireworks go just like in the video.

andy232000

Imma use this to promote my concepts for the tour 💁🏼‍♂️💁🏼‍♂️😄

MonsterPawPR

I would love to have another intro like the artRAVE, but I guess it won't fit the JWT :poot:

Tresor

I think starting off with those screech noises or whatever they're called in the beginning of perfect illusion would be epic

Archived