💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is ARTPOP Lady Gaga's best album

Perfect ionist

Featured Posts

Perfect ionist

Born This Way is so overrated Joanne is so different from ARTPOP how you compare ARTPOP to Joanne two diffrent things

Quote from one of Gaga's songs," If you're wondering, know that I'm not sorry". guess what song it was

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfect ionist
6 minutes ago, Andree said:

what? lol the album its lyrically better, the critics loved the album, its more critically acclaimed, it has better beats and better songs overall even Joanne is better than ARTPOP and I'm not sorry :poot:

Born This Way is so overrated Joanne is so different from ARTPOP how you compare ARTPOP to Joanne two different things

Quote from one of Gaga's songs," If you're wondering, know that I'm not sorry".:fthis: guess what song it was

tellemhone
30 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Anyway, we can all agree her least good album is The Fame Monster (Except for Bad Romance)

No no no :duck:

:air: :air: :air:

Andrea B
5 minutes ago, Perfect ionist said:

Born This Way is so overrated Joanne is so different from ARTPOP how you compare ARTPOP to Joanne two diffrent things

Quote from one of Gaga's songs," If you're wondering, know that I'm not sorry". guess what song it was

I get your point but your only argument is that the album is starting to feel old... btw is still lyrically better and it has a better production I prefer Joanne over BTW but I still think btw is Gaga's best album in terms of lyrics, production, critically acclaimed and success 

Perfect ionist
3 minutes ago, Andree said:

I get your point but your only argument is that the album is starting to feel old... btw is still lyrically better and it has a better production I prefer Joanne over BTW but I still think btw is Gaga's best album in terms of lyrics, production, critically acclaimed and success 

two words "Messy Perfection"

Who said was Art was perfect 

Tweet from Gaga," uh oh the art police is here". so you were saying

Andrea B
Just now, Perfect ionist said:

two words "Messy Perfection"

Who said was Art was perfect 

Tweet from Gaga," uh oh the art police is here". so you were saying

but you're judging her albums too:giggle: I was expecting you to change my mind about ARTPOP but I guess you don't have enough arguments. ARTPOP is still a good album full of bops :hug: I hope she performs venus at the JWT! 

Perfect ionist
Just now, Andree said:

but you're judging her albums too:giggle: I was expecting you to change my mind about ARTPOP but I guess you don't have enough arguments. ARTPOP is still a good album full of bops :hug: I hope she performs venus at the JWT! 

I understand ARTPOP was messy and etc. But it was a messy perfection. Born This Way was PERFECT because it was not messy and almost everything went according to plan. Born This Way wins 

Perfect ionist
8 minutes ago, Andree said:

But for me ARTPOP is better and others. You are entitled to your wrong opinion sorry but not sorry:madge:

sorry okay i'll stop

MJHolland
5 minutes ago, Perfect ionist said:

I understand ARTPOP was messy and etc. But it was a messy perfection. Born This Way was PERFECT because it was not messy and almost everything went according to plan. Born This Way wins 

This statement is 100p fake news lol 

Perfect ionist
10 minutes ago, Andree said:

Sorry last comment.

Perfect ionist
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

This statement is 100p fake news lol 

Just did it to make him stop

shmal96
44 minutes ago, Andree said:

why do you think btw is overrated? I see a lot of ARTPOP stans saying this :chica:

I think it's just overly-lauded here on GGD. The songs have great messages, but I think BTW has a lot of 'filler' tracks that feel dated if I listen to them now. It hasn't aged well (for me at least)

Like I can go back to TF and pretty much enjoy every single song, BTW not so much 

Also, I think people have a tough time separating the ARTPOP album from the ARTPOP era. Because the era was kind of a mess, people tend to associate the album with it, when the album has nothing to do with the era. 

Archived