đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Horror Media Database AKA Horror World

n0ne

Featured Posts

aaron l

I've been dying to give this film a watch and it's finally released today. Unfortunate it's not out in a theater near me, but it is available to rent basically anywhere! As a fan of Christmas horror (OG Black Christmas is a favorite of mine.), I've been waiting for this one for months now. A horror-comedy that features the child actors from The Visit. I debated on saving it for November 1st, but I couldn't, lol. Let me know if you guys watch it/what you think!

better-watch-out-poster-new11.jpgBetter-Watch-Out-new-poster.jpg?ssl=1

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, aaron l said:

I've been dying to give this film a watch and it's finally released today. Unfortunate it's not out in a theater near me, but it is available to rent basically anywhere! As a fan of Christmas horror (OG Black Christmas is a favorite of mine.), I've been waiting for this one for months now. A horror-comedy that features the child actors from The Visit. I debated on saving it for November 1st, but I couldn't, lol. Let me know if you guys watch it/what you think!

better-watch-out-poster-new11.jpgBetter-Watch-Out-new-poster.jpg?ssl=1

I’ve been wanting to see this since the teaser came out months ago. I wanted to watch it last night but it was only available to rent on iTunes. And I can’t watch it now because I’m with family. But I’m definitely watching tomorrow night, sometime after work. :pray:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

ryanripley

look listen look listen look vodka is a poo idk help 

OT horror is great!!!!!!’ slay me ellen ripley queen of alien puta

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

look listen look listen look vodka is a poo idk help 

OT horror is great!!!!!!’ slay me ellen ripley queen of alien puta

Are you serving drunk @Haroon teas? :selena:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Kiel Gyllenhaal said:

Are you serving drunk @Haroon teas? :selena:

he wishes :sara: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

aaron l
1 hour ago, Kiel Gyllenhaal said:

I’ve been wanting to see this since the teaser came out months. I wanted to watch it last night but it was only available to rent on iTunes. And I can’t watch it now because I’m with family. But I’m definitely watching tomorrow night, sometime after work. :pray:

It was super super well done, well worth the wait. Easily one of my favorite films I've seen in quite a while. :duck: 

edit: I can't wait to hear what you think, I can't talk about it bc spoiler central!!

Release, Trailer, and Short Update

- Better Watch Out, The Osiris Child, and The Crucifixion are available on VOD platforms.

- Future Man airs on Hulu on November 14th.

- Season 2 of Stranger Things airs October 27th on Netflix.

- Replicas is set to release sometime in 2017.

- Hostile will be released sometime in 2018.

• 3 months later...

saw-jigsaw.jpg?resize=1024,576

Jigsaw’s Games Aren’t Over Yet [Exclusive]

Even though John Kramer (Tobin Bell) had his throat slit in the Darren Lynn Bousman-directed SAW III, Jigsaw refuses to remain dead.

2017 was a banner year for horror films, which resulted in more than a handful of box office success stories. One of these surprises was Twisted Pictures and Lionsgate’s Jigsaw, the eighth film in the SAW franchise that brought the infamous Jigsaw killer back for one final game. Or was it?

As we’ve previously reported here on Bloody, Jigsaw was a hugesuccess having topped $100M worldwide at the box office. Shot on a reported budget of only $10M, it needed to hit approximately $40M to break even, making this a monstrous success.

So, it’s without surprise that I’m telling you that Twisted Pictures is planning a ninth SAW. While I don’t know much, here’s what I do know – it’s just a “conversation” at the moment, and Jigsawdirectors Michael and Peter Spierig will not be returning to their director’s chairs.

What do you think?

http://bloody-disgusting.com/topnews/3477468/jigsaws-games-arent-yet-exclusive/

Archived