Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Horror Media Database AKA Horror World

n0ne

Featured Posts

Release, Short, Trailer, and Review Update

American Horror Story: Cult - Neighbors from Hell = 9/10

I love how the episodes this season have been getting progressively better. How they're building the story and characters is really working imo. I'm still wondering how Winter is still Ivy and Ally's nanny though lol. But after this episode that will surely change. I'm really enjoying the character reveals especially the neighbors (who are still a highlight) and how Ally and Kai are interacting. This season hasn't been the scariest but the suspense and drama has really elevated it. I keep finishing each episode wanting more.

Room 104 - Ralphie = 8/10

Room 104 is a new anthology series on HBO. Each episode follows a different set of characters and their story as they stay in room 104 in a hotel. The 1st episode was titled Ralphie and is about a babysitter's experience as she watches a boy named Ralph that says there is a thing named Ralphie sleeping in the bathroom. The episode was twilight zone-ese and was entertaining but didn't really do anything too surprising. The performances were good and the suspense/build was engaging though. It was a nice way to start the series; which I think weaves through drama, suspense, horror, and comedy.

Mr. Robot returns with it's 3rd season on October 11.

Moka and The Book of Henry are available on VOD platforms.

All I See is You will be in theaters October 27th.

November Criminals will be released on VOD platforms on November 7th and in select theaters on December 8th

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea AHS is getting good

Only thing I dont get is how she shot the hispanic was shown as self defense? I mean he had not entered the home or done anything to be honest.  I dont get that

27 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

Yea AHS is getting good

Only thing I dont get is how she shot the hispanic was shown as self defense? I mean he had not entered the home or done anything to be honest.  I dont get that

Because of the stand your ground law which I think allows to protect yourself anyway you see fit when someone is on your property.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Y'all should checkout HBO's anthology series Room 104 and Syfy's anthology series Channel Zero.

Room 104 done by the Duplass brothers. They produced a handful of films in and out of horror/thrillers; Safety Not Guranteed, The One I Love, Creep, The Skeleton Twins, etc.

Mark Duplass starred in Safety Not Guaranteed, The One I Love, and wrote/starred in Creep.

Jay Duplass stars in Transparent

Room 104 is a series is set in a single room of an American hotel, exploring characters who pass through it in each episode. Each episode is a different genre with some episodes more comical in nature and some more dramatic and some with horror and crime themes.

Channel Zero is horror anthology series where each season has a different set of characters and follows a different popular creepypasta.

Release, Trailer, Review, and Short Update

Channel Zero: The No-End House - This isn't Real = 8.5/10

Patchwork = 8/10 (available on Netflix and VOD platforms)

A horror comedy about 3 women stitched together in vein of Frankenstein's monster.

Room 104 - Pizza Boy = 8/10

A pizza delivery boy gets caught up in a couple's twisted games.

Houses October Built 2 and Happy Hunting are available on VOD platforms.

Better Watch Out will on VOD platforms and in select theaters on October 6th.

1922 will be on Netflix on October 20th.

Murder on the Orient Express will be in theaters on November 10th.

@Clever Username@mariomania1234@BorisIsHere@Letmelivemylife@neptugne@SILENT HILL@Hades@Vergil@MetalliGa@ryanripley@KleinGa@Dominic Marc@PeterPan@Ferrer Zorola@yes@judxs@retroglamx@dlioncourt91@Monster Voices@Karl@that juju@imnotyourbabe10@Chrastapher@Fantina@SHOOKGA@Doot@KING@VOLANTIS@FloatWithME@Lina Morgana@Modern Ecstacy@blackstar

@DawnNutella@sillynate

The weekly horror movie rabb.it streams will commence next week. I want to host the 1st stream party, tentatively scheduled for October 1st. Though that date may change.

I have John Dies at the End planned 1st. And another movie for a later date. 

Remember anyone can host stream parties just give notice in advance, so as many as people as possible can join. Also we're trying for at least 1 movie a week during the month.

8 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

omg there's a second coming?! :woot: 

Yes! The first one made me feel so weird, it was so good haha

50 minutes ago, Doot said:

@Kiel Gyllenhaal LEST YOU FORGET

Omg I didn't know it was released I'm so excited. I gonna watch this before I watch AHS later. :excited2:

I knew the sequel had a 2017 release schedule but I was starting to doubt it when nothing about it had been released for it.

42 minutes ago, Kiel Gyllenhaal said:

Omg I didn't know it was released I'm so excited. I gonna watch this before I watch AHS later. :excited2:

I knew the sequel had a 2017 release schedule but I was starting to doubt it when nothing about it had been released for it.

Well, the movie isnt out yet, just the trailer

42 minutes ago, Doot said:

Well, the movie isnt out yet, just the trailer

I know I was talking about watching the trailer later, not the film. When I saw you posted the trailer, I decide to wiki the film and found its coming out October 24th. :pray:

2 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

John Dies At The End isnt really horror

It's a mixture of genres but horror comedy fits it generally

lchDIcs.gif

Archived