• Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Hollywood
1 minute ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

I like 4 songs and thats about it

You sent in a submission for my Melodrama rate though :selena:

Submission canceledT :selena:

TheCureinMalibu

I don't understand why Lemonade is overrated.

(Beyoncé is tho :poot: )

ryanripley

these threads about overrated albums or songs really tend to go nowhere since we're all trying to state opinions as facts :duck: 

but to answer the thread: i think the critics are overrating LFL atm but i'm sure its score will drop as more reviews come in :sweat:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

whore
3 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

Convince yourself

giphy.gif

lol what does that gif have to do with this thread :huh: 

3 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

You sent in a submission for my Melodrama rate though :selena:

Submission canceledT :selena:

Haha no.

whore

1989, the best part of that album is the cover and even that is more boring than her whole discography :poot:

n0ne
3 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

Critically acclaimed?

tenor.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

gagagoogoose
2 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

lol what does that gif have to do with this thread :huh: 

It's Lemonade! The first post you quoted was Lemonade. I was giving you another hint in case it wasn't obvious enough.:selena:

ItsTommyBitch

I just want to say that "I don't personally like something" or "I don't get something" or "Something wasn't made with my tastes in mind" does not equal any kind of objective state of "overrated". General critical consensus is still quite subjective, but there are areas like production, concept/cohesiveness, lyrics, vocals, and the artists character-story-persona, etc. that govern these kinds of critiques.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

these threads about overrated albums or songs really tend to go nowhere since we're all trying to state opinions as facts :duck: 

but to answer the thread: i think the critics are overrating LFL atm but i'm sure its score will drop as more reviews come in :sweat:

LFL has an 84. Lol even fans think its one of her worst.

ItsTommyBitch
6 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

It has 5 reviews sis and they are all 80s :deadbanana: I disagree with this thread, but at least some of the albums people are referring to  are getting 100s and are seen as reputable artists in the critics minds :gum: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

ryanripley
Just now, ItsTommyBitch said:

It has 5 reviews sis and they are all 80s :deadbanana: I disagree with this thread, but at least some of the albums people are referring to  are getting 100s and are seen as reputable artists in the critics minds :gum: 

thats what i mean by the score will drop :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived