Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga was offered the SB HS back in 2012?

Ferrer Zorola

Featured Posts

Bad Monster Kid
40 minutes ago, thopekas said:

i just realised that if she had done the SB back in 2012 would be the same as the 2017 one.. minus Million Reasons .God that means she didnt have any hits for 6years.. what happened ?

Applause was a hit. Shame on her for ignoring it and performing Telephone instead. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slayer
12 hours ago, merlot said:

not sure, but i think if she had done it back in 2012 the performance would've been better :awkney:

Sorry that  the most-viewed performance of all time wasn't good enough for you.  :nails:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

DeleteMyAccount
11 hours ago, merlot said:

no saying she didn't do great at the SB, but come on back then she had the fire to do so much better 

Idk. That's also when the GP started getting fed up with her.

GypsyBabe
12 hours ago, merlot said:

not sure, but i think if she had done it back in 2012 the performance would've been better :awkney:

I disagree. She was not in a great state of mind back then, both personally and professionally, and this performance came at a perfect time for her. People are still talking about it. 

It was the most watched musical performance of all time. Her voice and looks were flawless. Furthermore, the performance itself appealed to everyone. It was a very smart move. 

People were over her in 2012, and I think that her performing then would have hammered the last nail in the coffin. 

I mean, she did a great job! Why always the negativity on this forum? :saladga: (not you in particular) 

⚯͛

C1trus

I think so. But if she did, her performance will be less impact compared to what actually happened. Since her name is everywhere that time, the GP might choke her out badly.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

merlot
7 hours ago, Slayer said:

Sorry that  the most-viewed performance of all time wasn't good enough for you.  :nails:

ugh that's not what i said! i loved her performance i really did, it's just that i KNOW she can do better 

Stef
4 minutes ago, merlot said:

ugh that's not what i said! i loved her performance i really did, it's just that i KNOW she can do better 

Not now she cant. Back in 2011 maybe. In 2017 we should just take what we can get :air:

and anyways her halftime show was ****ing iconic. She jumped off the damn roof!

Signature loading… 👹🖤

merlot
1 minute ago, Stef said:

Not now she cant. Back in 2011 maybe. In 2017 we should just take what we can get :air:

and anyways her halftime show was ****ing iconic. She jumped off the damn roof!

that's why i said it could've been much better if she had done back in 2012 :awkney:

and actually she did not jump off the roof, she was hanging in mid air, the jump scene was recorded 

Stef
2 minutes ago, merlot said:

and actually she did not jump off the roof, she was hanging in mid air, the jump scene was recorded 

We been knew

she still did it 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

DeanWinchester
19 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

And then they chose Madonna

:lana:

well many publications were reporting it was between Gaga and Madonna. Gaga was still really new to the industry then, I would understand why they went with Madonna

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Slayer

Lmao I just can't at the people saying "she can do better".  Speechless. You left me speechless. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

NewUsername

I think the timing of the SB National Anthem + Halftime Show was exactly perfect, tbh! 

YeehawKylie

Perhaps so. Perhaps she even had the whole 2012 show planned and simply used it for the 2017 Super Bowl--the complete lack of ARTPOP and single Joanne song supports this theory...:reductive: 

JR Gg
On 23/07/2017 at 2:09 PM, SISTERV said:

So true. Anyone that has really been on GGD since the beginning knows this is tea. Gaga was so ****ing ambitious back then. Now, she is one of the least ambitious. It's kind of infuriating. 
In a way, people might have said they hated her weirdness but many actually we're obsessed with it. You could actually find her energy inspiring. She came off as interesting. 
Now....most people find her boring. I understand ARTPOP happened, and C2C and Joanne were meant to curb that, but Gaga SERIOUSLY needs to stop with this wiggling around being Lady Gaga **** or just be ****ing real and say, "Sorry, I want to be Stefani now".  If she wants to be Lady Gaga, then she needs to BE Lady ****ing Gaga. She earned her respect, people know she is talented. She doesn't need to prove that she can sing a slow song anymore. Like....****.....give yourself a hit. Act crazy again. That spirit doesn't just go away if you're a real artist. Blow them out of the water again Gaga! No one is as clever as her. And what burns me the most is the fact that she has the potential to be doing pop better than everyone else but she has gotten lazy and it makes ****ing Katy Perry look on her level in impact. 
Does anyone remember when it was a joke to even compare Katy and Gaga. ****...EVEN KATY HERSELF basically kissed Gaga's ass at one point. 

Sorry.....promote online kindness....but kick ass in the charts. You don't have to be the sweet girl all the time. Get your ambition back!

People don't realise Joanne is just another strategy to restore her image. If she does something ambitious (aka. Controversial) again, her C2C , Joanne efforts would be down the garbage bin. Wait till LG 6 and you'll know how smart that woman is :emma:

Delulu Rogers

To do the SB it's more like a tribute act to oneself after they have already made the most of their career. So if she felt like she wasn't ready in 2012 she probably thought she was gonna have many more hits in the later years. That being said if you look at her setlist from her performance this year, other than MR the sames songs would have been performed had she done it in 2012. That being said, it's time to get some new hits gaga. Everyone knows you can sing now, get your fierceness and passion back and show them you can still make great pop hits without being generic. She has it in her, idk why she doesn't use it 😕 

Archived