Vergil 2,296 Posted July 23, 2017 Share Posted July 23, 2017 Praise Jesus I'm safe EDIT: what if I fake my orgasms? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Applause 650 Posted July 23, 2017 Share Posted July 23, 2017 1 hour ago, PerfectIllusion said: I can't do it because it gives me acne and im not even joking... Don't aim at your face then. Xalser Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
What About Us 1,499 Posted July 23, 2017 Share Posted July 23, 2017 Haha, well, I guess I'll keep doing it then. Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
What About Us 1,499 Posted July 23, 2017 Share Posted July 23, 2017 13 hours ago, Johny Wayne said: But does fisting reduce my chances of geting colon cancer? Uhhh... I highly doubt that. Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Werk 13,166 Posted July 23, 2017 Share Posted July 23, 2017 14 hours ago, Cuca said: Compulsive M like 3-10 a day is bad. So 3 Ms is bad once a while can be bad? Lord Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
malazam 15,710 Posted July 23, 2017 Share Posted July 23, 2017 That titlebait....I thought it was overall? Anyway are you telling that I am immune???? another shot before we kiss the other side Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Smarticle 3,178 Posted July 23, 2017 Share Posted July 23, 2017 I just started NoFap too from a previous thread on GGD Does this mean I should break my streak? Justice for Grigio Girls!!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lee Ng 1,497 Posted July 23, 2017 Share Posted July 23, 2017 Okay then... I have already possessed the super power of : Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,161 Posted July 23, 2017 Share Posted July 23, 2017 Stay healthy, hunties. Pull one out!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.