๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

MattyMonster

Sometimes when I listen to songs like Turn up the radio, Give me all your luvin, Hung Up, Give it 2 me... I feel Madonna is like an old Katy Perry :sweat:

:nono: Both of those are flawless!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

PopBitch

Am I the only one that thinks MDNA sounds undone, the songs sound like demos? :confuse:

I've never seen this! She's crying. :(

What is the symbolism of pulling the corset so tight at the end?

Sometimes when I listen to songs like Turn up the radio, Give me all your luvin, Hung Up, Give it 2 me... I feel Madonna is like an old Katy Perry :sweat:

The first two I can see your point, but the second two are classic Madonna for me.

Carrie Bradshaw

:nono: Both of those are flawless!

They are really good songs but they are sort of superficial. I hope you did not missunderstood my post, I mean, I love Madonna but sometimes I feel her songs are a bit basic, however, I enjoy them

MattyMonster

They are really good songs but they are sort of superficial. I hope you did not missunderstood my post, I mean, I love Madonna but sometimes I feel her songs are a bit basic, however, I enjoy them

Yeah, they are superficial and pretty basic lyrics-wise, but that is compensated through the music IMO. Hung Up is just an epic song and I really started loving GI2M after the tour version :)

On the other hand, GMAYL is just bad :sweat: I really hate that song. With TUTR, I can at least appreciate that it's the song that you can dance your ass out, at 3 am, when you're wasted :hehe:

GlitterGrease

glitterandgrease feels the same.

Gaga's perfume add looks so s-xy. It looks like a bunch of tiny Alejendro's crawling on her. :legend:

I really do. I don't get why not just her, but the great people she worked with let her put MDNA out as it was

Guys! Just got back from the MDNA concert at London! It was ****ing amazing! I won a Golden Triangle ticket and stood 2nd row! Makes the overnight camping and the 34-year-old-mother puking over my things after drinking too much vodka worth it!

Some random notes:

- She didn't show any naked during Human Nature.

- Gang Bang's bass is AMAZING. Like everytime she 'shoots' your whole body shakes from the bass, and the blood on the screens omg.

- With Like a Virgin, she lay down with her face flat on the floor and the mic near her mouth (not holding it). It was very sad and powerful.

- Candy Shop/Erotica really is a tour highlight, it's super s-xy and fun.

- I dislike Turn Up The Radio but the crowd went WILD so I loved it!

- Personal note: I broke down in tears during Masterpiece and she motioned tears on her face with one hand when she saw it <3

- Personal note 2: I was the only one in the Golden Triangle clapping to Turn Up The Radio at one point, and she pointed and me and I thought she yelled 'stop clapping!!!' so I was like WTF?! But apparently she said 'don't stop clapping!' hahaha.

Edited by ticktock

Guys! Just got back from the MDNA concert at London! It was ****ing amazing! I won a Golden Triangle ticket and stood 2nd row! Makes the overnight camping and the 34-year-old-mother puking over my things after drinking too much vodka worth it!

Some random notes:

- Gang Bang's bass is AMAZING. Like everytime she 'shoots' your whole body shakes from the bass, and the blood on the screens omg.

- With Like a Virgin, she lay down with her face flat on the floor and the mic near her mouth (not holding it). It was very sad and powerful.

- Personal note: I broke down in tears during Masterpiece and she motioned tears on her face with one hand when she saw it <3

- Personal note 2: I was the only one in the Golden Triangle clapping to Turn Up The Radio at one point, and she pointed and me and I thought she yelled 'stop clapping!!!' so I was like WTF?! But apparently she said 'don't stop clapping!' hahaha.

:omg: jealous

Creyk

You are so lucky! It's so cool when you idol actually recognizes you

ringomingo

Some random notes:

I was Golden Circle tonight & at the end of Like A Virgin, she dropped her trousers to moon the crowd