• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

Except that Marine Le Pen is not a Nazi. Calling her that is

1) stupid, like really intellectually stupid

2) insulting

3) misleading.

It's meant to be insulting.

I admit, I was lazy in calling her a Nazi. I read "National Front", and "Le Pen", and thought, "Ah, a Nazi." Reading up on her, I see that she's something of a reformer... within the context of the National Front. Which is a bit like putting lipstick on a pig.

Guest theFuture

It's meant to be insulting.

I admit, I was lazy in calling her a Nazi. I read "National Front", and "Le Pen", and thought, "Ah, a Nazi." Reading up on her, I see that she's something of a reformer... within the context of the National Front. Which is a bit like putting lipstick on a pig.

Well, she obviously sympathizes with the ideology but she still is no nazi.

Court case will never fly.

Madonna never actually calls her a nazi.

The swastika symbol had other meanings before the nazis appropriated it.

Madonna's own face is mixed in with the scene.

There's no way to prove Madonna's intent with the piece, no matter how obvious some may think it is.

Edited by Farmboy

LittleDudeNT5

In Truth or Dare Madonna acts all b---hy, but in I'm Going To Tell You a Secret we see a completely different side of Madonna's personality.

I prefer Truth or Dare though :hor:

I think she got boring when she had a kid :troll:

- but no seriously, she changed obviously when she had a kid. I think she was less...spunky. Or Raunchy :troll:

I've only seen Truth or Dare. Tis good

Carrie Bradshaw

- but no seriously, she changed obviously when she had a kid. I think she was less...spunky. Or Raunchy :troll:

That's kind of true. However I don't think she got boring, because she's still making fun music but she's not b---hy anymore, or at least not as she used to be :noparty:

LittleDudeNT5

That's kind of true. However I don't think she got boring, because she's still making fun music but she's not b---hy anymore, or at least not as she used to be :noparty:

I agree - I was just kinda kidding. Although I think recently (this year...) she's been kinda b---hy. :giggle:

I'm watching I'm Going to Tell You a Secret rn. It's very fun :) Tbh I'm jealous of all the dancers who get to hang out with Madonna (and all the other dancers who get to hang out with stars/artists & stuff)

Edited by LittleDudeNT5

LittleDudeNT5

I hate how there's always ONE part that's missing on Youtube. Part 1, 2, 3, 5? WTF GIMME 4!

PopBitch

She's all Kabbalah in I'm Going To Tell You A Secret, but the spunky Madonna is definitely still there in scenes. It's good. I liked it.

Edited by PopBitch

LittleDudeNT5

Can anyone tell me the music at the beginning of "I'm Going to Tell You a Secret" (it happens at the end too)

It sounds SOOOO familiar but I can't figure out where I've heard it exactly

madonna-electronica.jpg

"What the foq are you talkin' 'bout, you byotch! WTF is MDNA?"

:lmao:

I'm totally making a caption and posting it on FB. :lmao:

Edited by badmikey