• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

mikey what is your problem? sigh... sometimes you sound very bipolar.

there I said it.

pyrenti: its "you're", not "your".

fyi..

english is my third language.

If u look at each Madonna topic and see how much I've contributed worshipping Madonna and sometimes criticizing her as I'm a passionate fan not to see my sarcasm to a certain hater with my :clap: post, then I don't know what to say. :shrug:

Don't take me or any other posters too seriously. Sometimes I just like to goof around.

Edited by badmikey

I actually thought you were being serious

Oh. :toofunny:

GlitterGrease

By the way, today is the one year anniversary of Madonna's first day of recording for MDNA. I had such high hopes :cry:

Edited by GlitterGrease

display name

By the way, today is the one year anniversary of Madonna's first day of recording for MDNA. I had such high hopes :cry:

I just wanted the album to be better than Hard Candy was for me, and it achieved at least that. :)

Idk if your being sarcastic or not. :derpga:

I was being sarcastic, but took no harm truly from your post. :hug:

Shaney

What I meant by my post guyz is that Madonna is mean to Gagz and her attitude is bad but I still like her music. Im sorry to who ever it offended.

Edited by Pyrenti

Innovative

You must be really pressed to take some precious time out of your busy life to post such an innovative post in this thread in appreciation to Madonna. I encourage you to keep showing us much more faux-love. it really does amuse most of us.

I can assure you that im not the pressed one, and atm I have alot of free time in my life. Its called summer break. It sounds to me like your the pressed one taking precious time out of your busy life to respond to such an innovative post. :usrs: The last time I checked this wasnt the Madonna Appreciation thread, and if it was, change the title.

:hor:

If they ever made a movie about Madonna, who would you guys want to play her?

I've always envisioned Sarah Jessica Parker tbh.