💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

alposnacks

http://disconiche.tumblr.com/post/26355221712/a-few-months-ago-william-orbit-was-djing-at-the

Holy crap.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaliyah

Idk why this video/song is one of the most truly introspective shes ever made in my opinion.

That video brought me to tears when I first saw it

The person that runs that tumblr is a dick.

That video brought me to tears when I first saw it

Its the best ballad shes ever made. Like the timing of that song and that album was perfect.

Edited by crust

It never got a single release in America. In fact, it's never appeared on any LAV album pressing in America :(

That's why I have the England version :hor:

I never understood why Into the Groove was added on the international edition...but that wasn't sold in the US.

Apparently we aren't a nation :derpga:

LipglossLuxury

Madonna.

:pukey:

Like her music tho.

You must be really pressed to take some precious time out of your busy life to post such an innovative post in this thread in appreciation to Madonna. I encourage you to keep showing us much more faux-love. it really does amuse most of us.

Shaney

You must be really pressed to take some precious time out of your busy life to post such an innovative post in this thread in appreciation to Madonna. I encourage you to keep showing us much more faux-love. it really does amuse most of us.

I can assure you that im not the pressed one, and atm I have alot of free time in my life. Its called summer break. It sounds to me like your the pressed one taking precious time out of your busy life to respond to such an innovative post. :usrs: The last time I checked this wasnt the Madonna Appreciation thread, and if it was, change the title.

I can assure you that im not the pressed one, and atm I have alot of free time in my life. Its called summer break. It sounds to me like your the pressed one taking precious time out of your busy life to respond to such an innovative post. :usrs: The last time I checked this wasnt the Madonna Appreciation thread, and if it was, change the title.

:clap:

A lot is two words. This may help you in the forthcoming school year.

Edited by Farmboy

MOTHERFUCKER

mikey what is your problem? sigh... sometimes you sound very bipolar.

there I said it.

pyrenti: its "you're", not "your".

fyi..

english is my third language.

Edited by MOTHERFUCKER