Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

heavymetal162

i don't know if this has been already posted but madonna rehearsed love spent!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know if this has been already posted but madonna rehearsed love spent!!

:flutter:

MOTHERFUCKER

Madonna crying (a lot) during Like A Virgin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH826lNEK7Y&feature=player_embedded

Ive never seen her this vulnerable on stage.

Madonna crying (a lot) during Like A Virgin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH826lNEK7Y&feature=player_embedded

Ive never seen her this vulnerable on stage.

Wow............ :cry:

I wonder what was up.

Edited by Lum

DaEdgeOfGloryYo

I don't think Madonna's happy right now, there's just something up with her. As a long time fan I guess I can tell, with her interviews. She looked SO sad when she was asked about how the press has been acting to her nipple thing.

Before anyone says "it's cuz BTW sold 8 million while EY only sold 1 millionn1!!1n", there are real issues in the world and IDK maybe something's wrong.

Im sure she's just tired of constantly being misunderstood. She's doing physical things in her tour no one her age can or has done before and probably won't for a long time and all the press can do is talk **** about a tour outfit or bring up that she showed her nipple, of course leaving out the context of the song she did it to and the territory she was in. It takes an incredibly strong person to withstand that kind of constant hatred and criticism on a public scale.

But... She could have just gotten caught up in the performance. Or maybe her kids were giving her a hard time about something. We'll never know.

Edited by Farmboy

Im sure she's just tired of constantly being misunderstood. She's doing physical things in her tour no one her age can or has done before and probably won't for a long time and all the press can do is talk **** about a tour outfit or bring up that she showed her nipple, of course leaving out the context of the song she did it to and the territory she was in. It takes an incredibly strong person to withstand that kind of constant hatred and criticism on a public scale,

She ain't no victim. She's Madonna.

Edited by crust

Thats true she definitely ain't. One of the most admirable things about her.

Edited by Farmboy

Thats true she definitely ain't. One of the most admirable things about her.

lol uh huh

I didn't wanna look strange

Idk why this video/song is one of the most truly introspective shes ever made in my opinion.

Edited by crust

HonourVomit

So apparently she did actually perform Love Spent last night in Copenhagen. Waiting for a video to verify but it's trending on Twitter so there has to be more than one source.

Edited by HonourVomit