💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

dutchyguy

Anyone has the studio version of Girls gone wild ? (From the tour? :D)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

Spanish Eyes

What do you guys think are the chances of Madonna receiving some nominations/wins at the upcoming VMA's? She hasn't had stellar hits, but her two videos thus far are pretty damn good. Plus, she's ****ing Madonna and that name demands credibility. Thoughts?

I don't think the chances are good. Maybe she'll get one. But she should make an album focusing first on the music, and come back with a bang hopefully and then blow us away with both her music and her videos.

MattyMonster

I don't think the chances are good. Maybe she'll get one. But she should make an album focusing first on the music, and come back with a bang hopefully and then blow us away with both her music and her videos.

Part of me thinks this will never happen :cry:

AlejandrOoO

Still in love with Girl gone wild :worship:

Like A Prayer is my favorite song by Madonna

Edited by AlejandrOoO

Nemo

What do you guys think are the chances of Madonna receiving some nominations/wins at the upcoming VMA's? She hasn't had stellar hits, but her two videos thus far are pretty damn good.

GGW = good

GMAYL = crap, her worst video ever IMHO

I think GGW could get a nod.

GlitterGrease

Girl Gone Wild is really crap IMO, it tries way too hard to be s-xy..

Of course she's going to get a nomination. She's Madonna. They'll nominate her solely by default. Does she deserve it? Not at all. But hey, i'm sure Gaga will get a nod possibly and I don't think she deserves it either :shrug: Don't mean this to be flamebait.

Guest theFuture

I tried to look up the new version of "Like A Virgin" on Youtube because I was intrigued by what you said.

What's REALLY annoying is that I can barely hear Madonna sing because the whole damn crowd is trying to sing the original form of the song - while Madge is trying to sing her new version

Lemme ask you guys a question...Doesn't Madonna do remixes of her songs, especially her older songs on her tours?

The audience should learn to shut up so they can actually listen to what's happening on stage They should realize she does stuff new all the time and I figured they would want to hear that.

Here's a video with good audio quality. Ironically taped in Berlin...

Yes, Madonna usually recreates most old songs for her shows. She says she needs to make them interesting for herself again since she preferred to sing the brand new songs only during her show.

There have been a couple of really amazing recompositions through the years.

Most fans usually are well-informed about all changes, new versions or whatever detail will be seen in the show when they go see Madonna's performance. But there are also "fans" of course, that literally experience a total surprise with what's happening on stage. It's a little annoying to hear people sing songs the wrong way, but this is better than some other concert attenders that looked bored all the time.

There have been a couple of... I'd decently like to call them "little **** faces"... that stood around watching their mobile phones, not enjoying the show, no hands up IN THE PIT - the atmosphere at a funeral is more explosive than their facial expressions. It's really sad to know that actual fans had to stay out of the pit because they didn't win the contest, and these little **** faces won and really don't know to appreciate their win.

Degenerate Beauty

GMAYL = crap, her worst video ever IMHO

Did you watched Celebration or Get Together ?

Either way I'm glad Madonna will be working on her next album sooner than later. I really want to be wowed again. She needs to give a hearty FU to the charts and radio and produce something musically stunning. That is her way back. People do not want and will not accept mediocre from her. She had the perfect opportunity this year, but instead underwhelmed by giving us an album that was ok, but not jaw dropping.

GlitterGrease

Either way I'm glad Madonna will be working on her next album sooner than later. I really want to be wowed again. She needs to give a hearty FU to the charts and radio and produce something musically stunning. That is her way back. People do not want and will not accept mediocre from her. She had the perfect opportunity this year, but instead underwhelmed by giving us an album that was ok, but not jaw dropping.

LipglossLuxury

Of course she's going to get a nomination. She's Madonna. They'll nominate her solely by default. Does she deserve it? Not at all. But hey, i'm sure Gaga will get a nod possibly and I don't think she deserves it either :shrug: Don't mean this to be flamebait.

Don? is that you?