đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

Oh yes! Fans asked crew members yesterday and the tour DVD is planned to be recorded by the end of the year or next year in Australia.

:excited2:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have an mp3 of vogue but with the "don't just stand there, don't,don't just stand there" at the beginning?

Does anyone have an mp3 of vogue but with the "don't just stand there, don't,don't just stand there" at the beginning?

That might be the Q-Sound mix, I'll look after lunch

Degenerate Beauty

Isn't that the studio version of the Super Bowl ? I really think so.

That might be the Q-Sound mix, I'll look after lunch

No the Q Sound mix is this with the "spoken intro" .

Guest theFuture

****, I don't remember which remix it was! I know it was an old one but I checked all remixes every released commercially...

- Single Version

- Q Mix

- Bette-Davis-Dub

- Strike a Pose Dub

Degenerate Beauty

Guys, I'm really sure its not a official remix. I'm sure that it was never released.

She performed it definitely at the Super Bowl. Maybe for the first time ?

The studio versions of the S&S, RIT and GS and BAT were different.

Guest theFuture

Guys, I'm really sure its not a official remix. I'm sure that it was never released.

She performed it definitely at the Super Bowl. Maybe for the first time ?

The studio versions of the S&S, RIT and GS and BAT were different.

No no no. I remember thinking "Ah, she doing this one..." when I saw the Super Bowl.

Im not looking for anything official, just the song cut with that at the beginning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhvC79-hpUI

Then this one is quite good!

GlitterGrease

Got an mp3 download of it?:D thank you!

You can use offliberty.com to rip it :)

DaEdgeOfGloryYo

I dont know how anyone could say anything bad about this tour. Its honestly incredible.

Tours are something madonna always gets right.

I just heard Like A Prayer, and all I can say is that it is a great album except for that dreadful track that goes by the name of Love Song. :sick: The most noticeable problem with that song is the fact that it is quite endless, it's production never changes and the lyrics sound the same through out the entire song and Prince doesn't even play a big role in the song either (I can barely hear him).

I just heard Like A Prayer, and all I can say is that it is a great album except for that dreadful track that goes by the name of Love Song. :sick: The most noticeable problem with that song is the fact that it is quite endless, it's production never changes and the lyrics sound the same through out the entire song and Prince doesn't even play a big role in the song either (I can barely hear him).

The one song I could never get used to on LAP. I've even grown to like Cherish as a sort of cheesy counterpart to True Blue, but I always skip Love Song.