đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

I'm picturing Madonna as an angry concert-goer, throwing popcorn during BTW and shouting obscenities.

Or just leaning back in her chair and smiling or something.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm picturing Madonna as an angry concert-goer, throwing popcorn during BTW and shouting obscenities.

Or just leaning back in her chair and smiling or something.

*Madonna tampers with the set*

Madonna's music gives me life! MDNA is my favorite album of the year, that is until Gaga's new album comes out, then I'll have 2 favorites!

Madonna's music gives me life! MDNA is my favorite album of the year, that is until Gaga's new album comes out, then I'll have 2 favorites!

Glad Cyndi's such a stan. :teehee:

Glad Cyndi's such a stan. :teehee:

Haha I love them both, 80s music is my thing

Edited by Cyndi Lauper

Mine too. :D

I also love Kylie Minogue, and I briefly like Debbie Gibson

Has the TUTR single cover been revealed?

I don't know if y'all know, but the Portuguese concert was far from selling out. There were like 10.000 tickets left and the promoter was almost giving tickets near the stadium, today, before the show. Just letting y'all know.

GlitterGrease

I don't know if y'all know, but the Portuguese concert was far from selling out. There were like 10.000 tickets left and the promoter was almost giving tickets near the stadium, today, before the show. Just letting y'all know.

Oh, some of the stadiums she's playing are too big. But, I guess it just depends on the area. She filled 50,000 seats in Italy last week, but she couldn't fill the same amount in Portugal

:toofunny:

Oh, some of the stadiums she's playing are too big. But, I guess it just depends on the area. She filled 50,000 seats in Italy last week, but she couldn't fill the same amount in Portugal

She sold out a bigger stadium in hours the last time she was here, though...

GlitterGrease

She sold out a bigger stadium in hours the last time she was here, though...

Well, maybe she's not as popular as she was during the Hard Candy era (I have a feeling that's what you wanted me to say)

Well, maybe she's not as popular as she was during the Hard Candy era (I have a feeling that's what you wanted me to say)

No, it doesn't mean anything, I guess. I'm just saying :)

Quick Sand

Let's face it. Madonna's a flop now. Now she's only able to sell 40,000 tickets for a show. Janet Jackson outsells her now.

:troll: