Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

GlitterGrease

And? Doesnt Gaga yell at everyone sitting their asses down in the back? You cant say the audience is dead based on the 3 people i see off to the side. Do Gaga stans watch every MDNA performance and look for **** like this or...?

ipsR89CbsNNGS.gif

thank you :cry:

Edited by GlitterGrease

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

MetalHausOfJosh

Look at the empty seats. Apparently the Swedish critics panned the Sticky tour, so she didn't sell as well this time.

:dies:

This should be in the Madonna thread :sweat:

Perhaps it's because the people can't see, she is very far away and there aren't any screens nearby :shrug:

Plus they ARE right at the back... Not going to be mean about it :shutup:

display name

Do Gaga stans watch every MDNA performance and look for **** like this or...?

ipsR89CbsNNGS.gif

lil madonstaz just love her so much :cry:

FrozenKookie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP0-b01zWXA

Thank you so much, that's so powerful :giveup:

I´m not surprised at all. I always knew this low quality since her two last Tours.

That´s why I didnt gave my money to go to this one, and never more. :coffee:

And I didn't gave two craps about reporting that for flamebait

And I didn't gave two craps about reporting that for flamebait

Lol it really doesn't take much to get an infraction on this site does it....

Edited by crust

LittleDudeNT5

And? Doesnt Gaga yell at everyone sitting their asses down in the back? You cant say the audience is dead based on the 3 people i see off to the side. Do Gaga stans watch every MDNA performance and look for **** like this or...?

ipsR89CbsNNGS.gif

Aren't Swedish audiences always boring as ****? :huh:

I'm not sure if it was Sweden (although I think it might have been) but if you look in one of the old Gagavision Episodes Gaga performs at some place in what I think is Sweden and they're all pretty much just sitting in their seats being boring. (Which is Ironic considering they later show Gaga after the show saying "The audience was crazy!" :smh:)

Tbh, I didn't even see the whole video, idk what was the big deal. From what I've seen, Madonna puts on great shows & great tours. I'm sure the people up front had an amazing time.

Ellie Goulding

I feel like I'm the only person on earth who hates Erotica.. :cry:

LipglossLuxury

Well, it was a good thing the user apologized if he offended anbody- I don't really think they had much of an agenda to cause trouble. But I see your point there. However, the title of this thread suggested to me that this is a general discussion of Madonna- and that non-fans could also post here. Maybe you could have explained this to the user too. And would it hurt to change the title?

The thread title will remain one word. One name that changed the world. Madonna. No changes will be necessary.

I'm glad you understood. :)

I feel like I'm the only person on earth who hates Erotica.. :cry:

WHAT?!

Ellie Goulding

The thread title will remain one word. One name that changed the world. Madonna. No changes will be necessary.

I'm glad you understood. :)

WHAT?!

The only song I like on it is Erotica. I find the rest horrible :cry: Even Like A Virgin is better.

EDIT: Deeper and Deeper is gewd too

Edited by BIoody Mary