Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

you all should check this video out (especially the ending )

hopefully the truth :ohno:

That's hilarious. I love his expressions when playing Lola.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

:popcorn:

Maybe some of those people are banned because they were doing things against the rules they agreed to

bionic

Does a vocal edit of the Stuart Price/Jacques Lu Cont mix of Hollywood exist? Even if it is a fan edit... :P

buy bionic

GlitterGrease

Does a vocal edit of the Stuart Price/Jacques Lu Cont mix of Hollywood exist? Even if it is a fan edit... :P

There wasn't one listed on Madonna Downloaded, what exactly is a vocal edit by the way? :P

The worst thing about having a soar throat isn't that I'm in pain, but I can't even sing the high parts of Ray Of Light. :eww: I feel like Mariah Carey trying to hit her whisper squeal notes. :ohno:

PopBitch

I pulled out the Confessions tour CD to listen to blasting in my car. It's Madonnamazing. I hate that it's not every song from that tour, which was perfection. But the sound is so vibrant. The opening still takes my breath away and mixed with I Feel Love is magical. Her beefed up Like A Virgin rendition I loved. Jump was so good. I never listen to Lucky Star, but the mix with Hung Up sublety undulating beneath the melody made me fall in love with it. And the remix version of Let It Will Be is aural ecstasy. I can just visualize Madonna throwing herself all over the stage when listening. The sound production is amazing.

Edited by PopBitch

There wasn't one listed on Madonna Downloaded, what exactly is a vocal edit by the way? :P

There's so many songs in the Early Years album on that site

Edited by omgitsandrew

GlitterGrease

There's so many songs in the Early Years album on that site

Too bad all their links were on Megaupload and now all they have left is the MDNA stuff :cry:

Too bad all their links were on Megaupload and now all they have left is the MDNA stuff :cry:

I need all those early songs :crossed: