đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

I just figured it was because the majority of the Ray of Light album was too subdued to devote an entire tour to?

Most likely. I would've probably fallen asleep to a tour solely for Ray of Light

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely. I would've probably fallen asleep to a tour solely for Ray of Light

Me too. But then again, there was American life tour. :P

Introvert

I've thought about what a Ray of Light tour could've been like and in my head its so dope. But, I don't think its in Madonna's nature to tour an incredibly ambient and subdued show haha :smh:

I thought American Life was your favorite album :crossed: I wish I was that into her when she actually still loved making music

HausOfHarlow

I was thinking lately that Madonna's marketing team and such is pretty good. Starting with 2005 release of 'Confessions' followed up with an amazing tour, then stepping out of the spotlight, but releasing a live album, then the release of 2008's 'Hard Candy' with tour the next year and then a live album.. Hopefully, MDNA was released, successful, then we have this amazing tour (WHICH I GOT A TICKET TO A FEW DAYS AGO!!!!) then a live album / DVD. Very smart of her tbh..

GlitterGrease

I thought American Life was your favorite album :crossed: I wish I was that into her when she actually still loved making music

This :cry:

Oh it is, but quality and substacially speaking, both AL and ROL r similar in terms of "quietness". If there was a ROL tour, it'd be best to mix it up with alot of upbeat and fun hits like RIT did. :yes:

Edited by badmikey

GlitterGrease

Oh it is, but quality and substacially speaking, both AL and ROL r similar in terms of "quietness". If there was a ROL tour, it'd be best to mix it up with alot of upbeat and fun hits like RIT did. :yes:

I hate how she blacklisted pretty much everything pre-Evita for the DWT

I hate how she blacklisted pretty much everything pre-Evita for the DWT

I find DWT so boring after all these years. It just hasn't held up for me, not when u measure it next to others with such classic Madonna hits. I like it, but idk. :fat:

GlitterGrease

I find DWT so boring after all these years. It just hasn't held up for me, not when u measure it next to others with such classic Madonna hits. I like it, but idk. :fat:

I really like it, it's not my favorite, but most of the show was pretty dark. There weren't too many happy, "get up and dance" moments.

DWT is her best one imo. It's one of the few tours where the music really took precedence. All the remixes and enhancements brought out the best parts of the songs, and her voice was in top shape. I wouldn't want her to do that for every tour, but it was great to have a tour like that, it totally went against everyone's expectations.

Not touring after ROL had nothing to do with the music itself. It was because she was supposed to do Music of the Heart and then ended up doing The Next Best Thing. Similar to not touring after Bedtime Stories having to do with Evita prep.