Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

I have a soft spot for that album too. Maybe it's because I stan so hard for the Blond Ambition Tour, but I absolutely love "Now I'm Following You," "Sooner or Later," and "Hanky Panky."

"Back In Business" and "More" are also a lot of fun. I agree that "I'm Going Bananas" is the weakest track, though. I'll never understand why she thought it was a good idea to add that one to the Girlie Show setlist. It's so awkward there! :flop:

THANK YOU :worship:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

Just A Holy Fool

Another favorite off MDNA is Love Spent. The production is :legend:

Best song off the album, and she doesn't even perform it on tour :derpga:

Love Spent is probably her best song since the Confessions era. It is amazing.

I must be the only one that doesn't care too much for Love Spent :shrug: All I see is praise for it, and I'm like 'da fuq'?

I must be the only one that doesn't care too much for Love Spent :shrug: All I see is praise for it, and I'm like 'da fuq'?

Yes.

I don't really get Love Spent either. "If we opened up a joint account" and "frankly, if my name was Benjamin" are up there with "other cities make me feel like a dork" for my picks as Madonna's dumbest lyrics. Doesn't help that it sounds like five different songs fighting for attention.

CroatiaGeisha

I don't really get Love Spent either. "If we opened up a joint account" and "frankly, if my name was Benjamin" are up there with "other cities make me feel like a dork" for my picks as Madonna's dumbest lyrics. Doesn't help that it sounds like five different songs fighting for attention.

I thought the lyrics in Love Spent were kind of clever and biting. Wasn't Guy Ritchie a gold digger? I think the opening lines of Masterpiece are among her dumbest lyrics.

On another note, I like this performance of hers. Even though she doesn't have great control of her voice, it's the clarity and brightness of it that makes her singing so widely appealing. (or appealing to me, at least) :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PszHmoiJZ84

Edited by CroatiaGeisha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PszHmoiJZ84

"Do you wanna go highEEEEEEERRRRRRRR"

Classic CrowDonna moment. lol

This clip is making the rounds...

DaEdgeOfGloryYo

"Do you wanna go highEEEEEEERRRRRRRR"

Classic CrowDonna moment. lol

This clip is making the rounds...

What the hell :deadbanana:

But I did sort of notice when she said "I don't wanna be your queen", I was thinking what?!

Same here. :nails:

I'm Addicted is simply... addictive (wow), I'm A Sinner is great (and amazing when mixed with Cyberraga), Masterpiece is classic Madonna (God I miss her) and Falling Free has the most beautiful lyrics and melody on the album. MDNA sounds to me like an album she's able to do in her sleep though.

I'm Addicted is simply... addictive (wow), I'm A Sinner is great (and amazing when mixed with Cyberraga), Masterpiece is classic Madonna (God I miss her) and Falling Free has the most beautiful lyrics and melody on the album. MDNA sounds to me like an album she's able to do in her sleep though.

That's an interesting way to put it. It really does come across as such. U get a sense of just how long and how skilled she is when it comes to music. i'd love to see something extremely experimentive on her next piece.

I was mentioning on another forum how I'd love Madonna to release an album again with no tour to go with it, just to see she's actually still into the actual music and not just the money that can be made from it. Like for example, "Ray Of Light" not having a tour until the follow up with "Music" or with "American Life". I know she toured with that album, but not until a year later, it really did seem to be all about the music. I miss days like that.

Introvert

That's an interesting way to put it. It really does come across as such. U get a sense of just how long and how skilled she is when it comes to music. i'd love to see something extremely experimentive on her next piece.

I was mentioning on another forum how I'd love Madonna to release an album again with no tour to go with it, just to see she's actually still into the actual music and not just the money that can be made from it. Like for example, "Ray Of Light" not having a tour until the follow up with "Music" or with "American Life". I know she toured with that album, but not until a year later, it really did seem to be all about the music. I miss days like that.

I just figured it was because the majority of the Ray of Light album was too subdued to devote an entire tour to?

I just figured it was because the majority of the Ray of Light album was too subdued to devote an entire tour to?

Oh I don't know. :shrug: