Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Am I The Only One Who Doesn't Like That Gaga...

leecy

Featured Posts

SpookyKid
Just now, leecy said:

you have answered your question when you said those "fitting" "suits the songs" things

Stop acting so cryptic and answer the question

Unless you don't have an answer :) 

The videos are fitting for the song because that is what she envisioned for the songs, being able to envision something is being creative

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh
1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

Relying on looks and the shock factor won't work one day, as it is apparent from Madonna's career :tea: 

It's apparent with Rihanna and Britney too! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

leecy
Just now, Leeo said:

She could do Both. I mean, her voice is just out of this world (amen), but it wasn't "VOCALS" that created the "LADY GAGA" persona that people found out & loved. It was the creative concepts, fashion, videos... this stuff (And We can check this because her voice back on TF+TFM wasn't good as it really is today, it's a fact. From BTW & beyond her vocals were polished and she sounds A+ now).

But right now, it's really a plus that people listen to her voice and they're "Wow it's beautiful" "Wow she can sing". I wish it just wasn't a focus at all unless she's turning into an Adele-esque and doing acoustic songs and... that would be awk.

Yes and she has to do both!

finally someone who understands me

Mirages
50 minutes ago, leecy said:

Exactly!! that's how she should slay

not by pure vocals

Lady Gaga's too good to just serve vocals

well she does change the diction, notes and lyrics a bit sometimes even now as well...

I'm the bitch that's fragile

leecy
1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

Stop acting so cryptic and answer the question

Unless you don't have an answer :) 

The videos are fitting for the song because that is what she envisioned for the songs, being able to envision something is being creative

good logic

I can see why you still don't get it

SpookyKid
1 minute ago, leecy said:

good logic

I can see why you still don't get it

Well, not wasting more time as you seem to have no answer to what you consider creativity and you just complain for the sake of it

have a nice day

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

leecy
Just now, SpookyKid said:

Well, not wasting more time as you seem to have no answer to what you consider creativity and you just complain for the sake of it

have a nice day

have a nice day

leecy
1 hour ago, Fernster7 said:

We have enough talentless singers so I prefer Gaga being a great vocalist. Besides, we can have both.

how would you define talent?

Is David Bowie talented?

Is Lorde or Lana?

Is Grimes?

just curious cause many people here love to use the word "talent" when all they're talking about is "vocals"

Eurotrash
36 minutes ago, leecy said:

The Cure is not creative it's like every song on the radio

Oh, that's what I meant with my statement :sweat: I despise that "fresh summer song"

sipthistea

Gaga's a vocalist, not just a controversial pop star who needs cheap entertainment.

She's talented indeed:whitney:

leecy
4 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Gaga's a vocalist, not just a controversial pop star who needs cheap entertainment.

She's talented indeed:whitney:

could you please define "talent"

and no thanks no one here needs cheap entertainment I guess

as one of the A-list singers, being good at singing is basic

what else she has is what makes her unique

Supersonic

I disagree. I wish Gaga would serve even more vocals because what she is doing right now with her own material still doesn't come close to the potential of greatness she is capable of achieving. Her voice is what makes her able to stand out among her peers.

Anybody can have pretty visuals and a polished spectacle of a production (which is my so many people without talent are able to make it in the music industry). I think it's important to have people who can show the young kids out here that being good at what you do actually gets your rewarded.

leecy
10 minutes ago, theahsfan said:
Lol I just saw this on Twitter

altering the real meanings, changing the words like average gossip magazines would do

Lady Gaga, take a look at some of your little monsters' level

there's even a quotation mark like it's quoting someone's speech

leecy
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I disagree. I wish Gaga would serve even more vocals because what she is doing right now with her own material still doesn't come close to the potential of greatness she is capable of achieving. Her voice is what makes her able to stand out among her peers.

Anybody can have pretty visuals and a polished spectacle of a production (which is my so many people without talent are able to make it in the music industry). I think it's important to have people who can show the young kids out here that being good at what you do actually gets your rewarded.

It's not about pretty visuals, that's shallow

but don't be too predictable

stay irreplaceable

Archived