💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Singers, Songwriters, Producers - share YOUR music here!

Harry

S/S/P Thread  

113 members have voted

1. 1. What is your specialty?

• I'm a singer
    • I'm a music writer / poet
    • I'm a music producer

Featured Posts

Mariano

I have 200 full songs

mine are better  :hor: 

lol jk ;d

I haven't written anything since months :X IDK why I have no insparation right now maybe because Gaga hasn't released anything for a long time :spin:

AbuHassan1992

Omg I am such a flop I didn't know there was such thread ... My fav thread now ;)

I've been writing  "songs" or should I say lyrics for some time now and  I can  sing them and I remember the melody but I can't write music, just lyrics :)

So If I sing a song acapella , can a producer make this melody and etc ?  I am sorry If the question is stupid but I really want to know If there is a point in writing only lyrics :)

I can post some lines because I don't want to post a whole lyrics(song)  cuz I am scared :confuse:  so here I go:

All I want from you

is nothing more than everything.

All the love from you

is more than enough,it gives me wings.

this is part of the Chorus from "All I want"

You gave me everything but time

You gave me life, then took it, such a crime.

You make me believe in something unreal

You ignored the feelings like love is a deal.   this is unfinished ... It doesn't have even a name yet

I have only 5-6 full songs and some unfinished and a 1401294 lines that doesn't fit anywhere but I still wait for the time when I will be just like aw I will finish this and for around 5 minutes I will write a whole song after waiting for months..    but It never works when I say I will write some lyrics... With me it happens really weird... while watching a movie / listening to a song / being out and writing on my phone because later I will forgot everything and etc...

I like them!

That's the way I work, too. I think it's great. When i sit down and tell myself "ok now I'm gonna write a song", either nothing comes out or it sucks. I can be walking around and something pops in my head, and I record it on my phone, and it turns out to be a great song.

Looking forward to reading more from you!

Mariano

I like them!

That's the way I work, too. I think it's great. When i sit down and tell myself "ok now I'm gonna write a song", either nothing comes out or it sucks. I can be walking around and something pops in my head, and I record it on my phone, and it turns out to be a great song.

Looking forward to reading more from you!

KING5KAT

I really don't get the point in posting lyrics on here. It doesn't display the depth or emotion that you know the song contains. It's like the toppings of a pizza without the base :/

The only good songs I write come at random times too. Sometimes if I get a title and sleep on it for months I can get something. That's what I've been doing mainly recently.

So I wrote a song about a dream I had a few days ago, and I think I might post it here. I just finished the first verse and chorus, so it could be a while.

Right now it's called "The Land of Color"

First time I'm posting a full song here. Don't mind the distortion, I didn't care to normalize it, because I don't know how to master vocals and didn't wanna sacrifice the volume.

COME IN YOUR MIND

https://soundcloud.com/bigpplayah/come-in-your-mind-demo/s-L4V2O

The lyrics are in the description.

:legend::music:

Why are you not signed to a major label gh0rl? :hor:

Mariano

First time I'm posting a full song here. Don't mind the distortion, I didn't care to normalize it, because I don't know how to master vocals and didn't wanna sacrifice the volume.

COME IN YOUR MIND

https://soundcloud.com/bigpplayah/come-in-your-mind-demo/s-L4V2O

The lyrics are in the description.

omg this is so cool :worship2:

wiltedbliss

"I tried to retaliate these cells

But my tissues and organs couldnt repel

The poison injected in my body

Got me feeling hyperactive and naughty"

Part of a song I finished sometime ago. Is it nice?

And @Feedmediamonds

No ! Lol they r written not recorded

I have no vocal ability, but every time a very catchy tune pops out of my head, I record it instantly. I have dozens of hummed tunes in my phone. I planned on making them into songs but I just can't write lyrics because I ain't very well versed in the English language.

My question is, what do guys do first in writing music? Did you start creating melodies first and then create lyrics to match those tunes? or you start with a well written lyrics and then try to create melodies that will fit with these lyrics?

I am planning on trying to produce music as a hobby. I tried using FL studio but it's really difficult to maneuver for an amateur, frustrated music producer like me. I don't know where to start. 

AbuHassan1992

I have no vocal ability, but every time a very catchy tune pops out of my head, I record it instantly. I have dozens of hummed tunes in my phone. I planned on making them into songs but I just can't write lyrics because I ain't very well versed in the English language.

My question is, what do guys do first in writing music? Did you start creating melodies first and then create lyrics to match those tunes? or you start with a well written lyrics and then try to create melodies that will fit with these lyrics?

I am planning on trying to produce music as a hobby. I tried using FL studio but it's really difficult to maneuver for an amateur, frustrated music producer like me. I don't know where to start. 

It depends, but I never really start with the lyrics

AbuHassan1992

:legend::music:

Why are you not signed to a major label gh0rl? :hor:

thanks!

I don't know ask La Reid lol 

omg this is so cool :worship2:

Thank you!