Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Singers, Songwriters, Producers - share YOUR music here!

Harry

S/S/P Thread  

113 members have voted

1. 1. What is your specialty?

• I'm a singer
    • I'm a music writer / poet
    • I'm a music producer

Featured Posts

I'm glad you're proud of your voice but no one's going to want to listen to it if you're doing pop music. The only evidence of untrained voices working for mainstream music is in rock n roll or rap. Rock's dead and you're not a rapper. Unless you want to remain an indie act, doing "raw emotional" music won't get you anywhere. I suggest learning the craft and getting a coach if you have any hopes of getting signed by a major label.

And that is exactly why I don't want to be famous. I'd rather stay true to myself then sell out and change myself to be more generic. I do appreciate your comments though, and I agree. I just don't quite understand how Rihanna, Katy perry, and nicki minaj etc, are famous when they have absolutely no vocal talent outside of the studio, but that's my opinion and I'm not here to fight everyone :)

And that is exactly why I don't want to be famous. I'd rather stay true to myself then sell out and change myself to be more generic. I do appreciate your comments though, and I agree. I just don't quite understand how Rihanna, Katy perry, and nicki minaj etc, are famous when they have absolutely no vocal talent outside of the studio, but that's my opinion and I'm not here to fight everyone :)

In every album you could have one generic song to release to the GP, with the buzz after the first single release the type of music you like making and they might like it. ;)

AbuHassan1992

First draft is done. It's fairly rough, no lyrics yet, but I don't know if I'm going to write any for this song though, probably not.

i love that progression. same as in hair and ditd?

In every album you could have one generic song to release to the GP, with the buzz after the first single release the type of music you like making and they might like it.

it doesn't have to be generic to be mainstream or pop.

sell out to be generic? what do u think generic means? And it's a pretty dumb statement saying rihanna, katy perry and nicki minaj have no vocal talent outside the studio. get over yourself

Awakened M

Here's another!

I'm not 100% sure of how to categorize this song (and a few others). :huh:

Experimental, trance, etc? :shrug:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

TheProfessor

Some lyrics.

None,Could replace the light,Like the dark.

Nothing, can take away the stars.

My love is more than anything to me,But it's nothing without you...

Now i'm standing here alone,in the pouring rain...hearing the melodies of our song

-

'Cause i searched my whole life for you...For you...For u

Yeah i've searched my whole life for you...For you...For u

My blood is yours,My soul is yours,My Brain is yours...Oh could it be ...

Or was it just me that i'm searching for...Oh

Is It me?

-

Fun Song: Probably gonna name it **** off

Why can't you just **** off?

You SUCK,And you're not the only one.

You call me everynight,Everyday till this day boy you're such a waste...just **** off.

-

Because you didn't need me when i needed you.

You couldn't love me when i loved you.

and now you're crying begging on your knees like a damn boy flying on his chance just F F **** OFF.

La la Na na na na...Why can't you just **** off.

**** Off. **** offff Oh **** off,Baby just **** off.

wow this is really great. I cant write nothing creative even if my life depended on it lol :)

Some new lyrics that I'm in love with:

I'm seeing ****,

In the back my head,

My soul is ancient,

I've been left for dead,

I'm too legit,

Nothing left unsaid,

but the three words I could mutter to keep you in bed

-----

Do you feel higher then the mountains

That line the distant sky

Open your lungs,

let the smoke in,

Tell your higher then them tonight

Are you higher then the mountains,

Cause yours soul is cold as ice

Not even the warmth from smokin

Can warm you up tonight

---

I'll post a few parodies later today

Rollercoaster

I am really interested in doing a little mini-project with some of you guys. Basically, it would consist of us getting a melody put together for verse and chorus (not too difficult) and then deciding on subject matter, and doing what Lennon and McCartney did - write the whole set of lyrics separately, then swap, change bits, and view the pair of collaborative efforts to see which we prefer...

Basically, a truly collaborative effort on a song. I'd be interested to see how it turns out, as some of you write quite emotionally depressing lyrics, while others tend to be more aggressive, and there are those that write dancefloor-ready lyrics. It'd be nice to see a blend of styles and minds, so to speak.

I am really interested in doing a little mini-project with some of you guys. Basically, it would consist of us getting a melody put together for verse and chorus (not too difficult) and then deciding on subject matter, and doing what Lennon and McCartney did - write the whole set of lyrics separately, then swap, change bits, and view the pair of collaborative efforts to see which we prefer...

Basically, a truly collaborative effort on a song. I'd be interested to see how it turns out, as some of you write quite emotionally depressing lyrics, while others tend to be more aggressive, and there are those that write dancefloor-ready lyrics. It'd be nice to see a blend of styles and minds, so to speak.

I'm up for this. PM if you want :)

Rollercoaster

I'm up for this. PM if you want :)

Cool beans. I have a few bits written on piano I could show you and you can choose between them and stuff. What style of music do you prefer?

Cool beans. I have a few bits written on piano I could show you and you can choose between them and stuff. What style of music do you prefer?

I love anything. Recently I've been infusing classical instruments and riffs with dance beats. But when it comes down to it, I'd love to get back to my roots of just plain old innocent pop.