💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

australiagaga

Featured Posts

I really like the simplistic-look that the teaser has! It's a nice change from National Anthem (which I LOVE AND ADORE obv). I do hope she didn't scrap the initial promo shots of her and Jamie in the car though! Thelma & Louise 2K12 looked so cool

Am I the only one who thinks that the album version of SS is 10x better ?

Well I havn't seen many people worshipping the radio edit so... ;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALX

• FrozenKookie

• dc1993

• JudasInTheDark

haven't been in here in the past couple of weeks has any new demo/unreleased leaked?

I don't believe so. lanadelrey.fm requested the cessation of download links so...no leaks have happened to my knowledge

Darcklighter22

better quality version of the teaser

Can't wait :)

I don't believe so. lanadelrey.fm requested the cessation of download links so...no leaks have happened to my knowledge

ah i see, thanks :)

australiagaga

Am I the only one who think the teaser looks amazing? The scene where she falls is stunning!

trailmix

The video is here, but it's Germany only :cry:

http://www.clipfish.de/musikvideos/video/3816557/lana-del-rey-summertime-sadness/

This video looks amazing :excited2: when she falls... love it. I hope that the channel just put the radio edit in there so it'd look more commercial because I don't want it to use the radio edit. It wasn't in sync with her lip-syncing so I don't think it's in the actual video.

australiagaga

Download to the video http://bilder.clipfish.de/media/musicvideos/GB/UV7/12/GBUV71201291_.mp4

australiagaga

HOLY **** THE VIDEO IS PERFECT.

The visuals are stunning. Beautiful concept aswell :cry:

Edited by australiagaga

Seashell Bikini

... and it again feels so home-made and movie-like at the same time like "National Anthem".