💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

australiagaga

Featured Posts

http://www.billboard.com/features/poll-billboard-com-s-2012-mid-year-music-1007363352.story#/features/poll-billboard-com-s-2012-mid-year-music-1007363352.story

Vote Lana for "Best Newcomer" please! She deserves it more than anybody. :party:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALX

• FrozenKookie

• dc1993

• JudasInTheDark

DimitriLGCollector

Blue-Jeans-Music-Video-lana-del-rey-29893643-1234-694.jpg

Here is my blog of Lana Del Rey where you kind find all my collection +

List of all the physical releases

List of almost the songs

List of all the officials covers

http://lana-del-rey-collector.blogspot.fr/

alposnacks

Ok sorry to be a bother but I'm really behind on Lana. I love her but I'm so confused about Sirens leaking and when her new music is going to debut.

What is Sirens like and what are the standout tracks? Is it acoustic?

Ok sorry to be a bother but I'm really behind on Lana. I love her but I'm so confused about Sirens leaking and when her new music is going to debut.

Sirens is terribly boring, everything runs together, I couldn't really tell you standout tracks, and it sounds like it

alposnacks

Sirens is terribly boring, everything runs together, I couldn't really tell you standout tracks, and it sounds like it

Thanks a lot; that's what I was afraid of :(

3:26 "A camera is ever... present, I wanna know where the **** you get that from" or whatever she said :lmao: She's so ****ing real and funny around her fans I can't hsefuyesygduigdj I know I'm pulling a DONPIXE but damn she's adorable ;___; :love:

Edited by EULONZO

MonsterJay

3:26 "A camera is ever... present, I wanna know where the **** you get that from" or whatever she said :lmao: She's so ****ing real and funny around her fans I can't hsefuyesygduigdj I know I'm pulling a DONPIXE but damn she's adorable ;___; :love:

:dead:

Shes too cute xD! lol

GAH!! I want to meet her sooo bad :o

The guy @ 0:40 is fricken s-xy o_o!!

:sara:

I want to ****ing meet her and tell her how beautiful and flawless she is. Praying that this summer she's in NY alot 'cause I'm praying to meet her this summer

Millennial

A Star for Nick is amazing.