Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I Can't Listen To Bad Romance

Guest bostonGUY

Featured Posts

Allan
48 minutes ago, MJH13 said:

I love Bad Romance with all my heart, but ever since I noticed that clicking sound in the instrumental I can't ignore it whenever I hear the song:toofunny:. The clicking noise takes my attention away from the song and makes me so annoyed with how much I noticed it. Have any of you ever listened to a song and just noticed something about it's instrumental that always annoys you?

PI's fart :emma:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRoof
13 minutes ago, Rocket Number 9 said:

This woman is Brazilian actress Renata Sorrah. This gif is of her most know character "Nazaré Tedesco" from also Brazilian soap opera "Senhora do Destino", Where she played the main villain.

You cand find many iconic gifs by simply searching "Nazaré Tedesco Gifs" on Google.

By the way, she is the "confused blonde", which is also a scene from Senhora do Destino.

xLWDrcF.gif

thanks , first when i see this i thought  julia roberts was playing an old woman in a movie lmao

hausofgay

I was noticed it when the song was released

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

ToxicHot

Really? That small production element only adds to Bad Romance's iconic-ness. :laughga: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Decodekid
17 minutes ago, MJH13 said:

what fart

You don't wanna know :selena:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Guest bostonGUY
Just now, Decodekid said:

You don't wanna know :selena:

You're right cause I love PI and don't want it ruined:cryga:

MichaelSimpson7
1 hour ago, TheFame Monster said:

What bothers me is this tapping sound in the beginning of Joanne verses. It just sounds bad and like a bad recording slipped by. 

I'm pretty sure that noise is from fingers moving along the guitar strings. I quite like it actually. It gives the song a more live, organic sound.

NIghtmareElm

It's one of the iconic sounds that makes BR one of the greatest songs in human history.

The Fame Monster

It's funny how you discover someting new about a song after many years you have been listening to it. I also discovered something new from Bad Romance. 

Are you hearing that at 3.55 she's singing "I want your bad romance" seven times in the background while she's singing "I don't wanna be friends"? I just noticed it couple months ago.

Find your freedom in the music

gagarox

On youtube i usually just skip to last 1 min..  its too long now but gotta help it push past 1 billion views so 

Archived