💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Jase

Featured Posts

Janet

Hey b---hes.

Glad Biebs got that #1. Cheryl is disgusting.

We can no longer be friends :)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
seana39223

Hey guys, anyone else remember how ****ing amazing Dev is?

Did she have her baby?

Smithy

Jeez, that's poor. I may have been wrong about CMN getting to #1 but I was certainly right about dwindling public interest in Cheryl. This figures are getting really depressing:

3 Words - 125,000+ copies in the first week

Messy Little Raindrops - 105,000+ copies in the first week (a loss of 20,000+)

A Million Lights - 34,000+ copies in the first week (a loss of 70,000+)

Woeful. It's pretty shameful when Justin Beiber's releases are garnering better sales every time considering he's a teen pop star who's got very fickle fans and Cheryl, a member of one of the UK's longest running, most successful girl bands, is getting worse sales with every release. will.i.am, are you sure you want to launch this girl in America? A woman who's nearly 30 with no talent or charisma and has a thick, regional accent? Let's face it, the only reason you boost her up is because you have the biggest crush on her. This is why for me, his credibility was very limited on The Voice.

tbf to Cheryl her first two albums were released in the build up to Xmas and when she was on XF when her profile was at it's highest

Jase

iTunes update

01. This Is Love (feat. Eva Simons) - will.i.am

02. Don't Wake Me Up - Chris Brown

03. Payphone (feat. Wiz Khalifa) - Maroon 5

04. Whistle - Flo Rida

05. Call My Name - Cheryl

06. Princess of China - Coldplay & Rihanna

07. Feel the Love (feat. John Newman) - Rudimental

08. Black Heart - Stooshe

09. Wide Awake - Katy Perry

10. We Are Young (feat. Janelle Monáe) - Fun.

11. Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen

12. There She Goes - Taio Cruz

13. Where Have You Been - Rihanna

14. Drive By - Train

15. Scream - Usher

16. Ni**as in Paris - Jay-Z & Kanye West

17. Express Yourself - Labrinth

18. My Kind of Love - Emeli Sandé

19. Picking Up the Pieces - Paloma Faith

20. Too Close - Alex Clare

21. Payphone (feat. Wiz Khalifa) - Maroon 5

22. R.I.P. (feat. Tinie Tempah) - Rita Ora

23. Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra) - Gotye

24. Starships - Nicki Minaj

25. The Power (feat. Dizzee Rascal) - DJ Fresh

26. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum

27. This Is Love (feat. Eva Simons) - will.i.am

28. Sing (Commonwealth Version) [feat. Military Wives] - Gary Barlow & The Commonwealth Band

29. Wild Ones (feat. Sia) - Flo Rida

30. Small Bump - Ed Sheeran

31. Silhouettes - Avicii

32. Back In Time (From "Men In Black III") - Pitbull

33. No Church in the Wild (feat. Frank Ocean) - Jay-Z & Kanye West

34. Oliver Twist - D'Banj

35. Euphoria - Loreen

36. Bangarang (feat. Sirah) - Skrillex

37. Heart Attack - Trey Songz

38. Chasing the Sun - The Wanted

39. Remedy (feat. Ruth Anne) - Professor Green

40. Boyfriend - Justin Bieber

Bubbling Under

47. Pound the Alarm - Nicki Minaj

49. Lost My Way - Plan B

68. Dark Side - Kelly Clarkson

70. Bonfire - Knife Party

79. Timebomb - Kylie Minogue

86. Slow It Down - Amy Macdonald

Harry

Jeez, that's poor. I may have been wrong about CMN getting to #1 but I was certainly right about dwindling public interest in Cheryl. This figures are getting really depressing:

3 Words - 125,000+ copies in the first week

Messy Little Raindrops - 105,000+ copies in the first week (a loss of 20,000+)

A Million Lights - 34,000+ copies in the first week (a loss of 70,000+)

Woeful. It's pretty shameful when Justin Beiber's releases are garnering better sales every time considering he's a teen pop star who's got very fickle fans and Cheryl, a member of one of the UK's longest running, most successful girl bands, is getting worse sales with every release. will.i.am, are you sure you want to launch this girl in America? A woman who's nearly 30 with no talent or charisma and has a thick, regional accent? Let's face it, the only reason you boost her up is because you have the biggest crush on her. This is why for me, his credibility was very limited on The Voice.

Let's be real though, no one is getting decent album sales at the moment so the terrible state of the industry does have a part to play in it as well. Otherwise, I think the way her album sales are so bad in comparison to the previous two is down to her not being in the public's face every week with The X Factor.

Swim Deep

Hey guys, anyone else remember how ****ing amazing Dev is?

I don't get what's so great about her. But then again, I have only heard the singles :huh:

Sexxx

So happy that will.i.am's number one on itunes. I ****ing love that song.

Janet

I don't get what's so great about her. But then again, I have only heard the singles :huh:

I love her sfm

Cheryl's image peaked in 2008-09 when she was the nation's' sweetheart, fresh on Xfactor, and with a debut album.

By 2010, she's down to 3rd fave judge behind Dannii and Simon, and Messy tailed off (both album single sales) after a good start.

This era, she did a lot of promo but got a lot of flak for her singing. Maybe people who found Messy a filler-fest just bought the single this time.

StrawberryBlond

tbf to Cheryl her first two albums were released in the build up to Xmas and when she was on XF when her profile was at it's highest

Let's be real though, no one is getting decent album sales at the moment so the terrible state of the industry does have a part to play in it as well. Otherwise, I think the way her album sales are so bad in comparison to the previous two is down to her not being in the public's face every week with The X Factor.

Cheryl's image peaked in 2008-09 when she was the nation's' sweetheart, fresh on Xfactor, and with a debut album.

By 2010, she's down to 3rd fave judge behind Dannii and Simon, and Messy tailed off (both album single sales) after a good start.

This era, she did a lot of promo but got a lot of flak for her singing. Maybe people who found Messy a filler-fest just bought the single this time.

That's what I mean. Her peak years are over. Cheryl's the type of artist who needs other factors (reality tv judging, song features, lots of promo performances, radio support and general build up and hype) to gain success. Losing out on X Factor has put an end to any hopes she had of a blossoming solo career. She's not the kind of artist who can just put a song to radio and it goes straight to #1, without having to work for it, like say, Rihanna. Even artists with limited talent can be hugely successful if they have a magnetic charisma or are devastatingly s-xy. Cheryl is neither. Because of this, she cannot cut it as a solo artist. I think that perhaps some people are just waiting to see what her next singles are like before buying the album because she's not the type of artist who most people want to willingly buy music from without trying before they buy.

saltface

That's what I mean. Her peak years are over. Cheryl's the type of artist who needs other factors (reality tv judging, song features, lots of promo performances, radio support and general build up and hype) to gain success. Losing out on X Factor has put an end to any hopes she had of a blossoming solo career. She's not the kind of artist who can just put a song to radio and it goes straight to #1, without having to work for it, like say, Rihanna. Even artists with limited talent can be hugely successful if they have a magnetic charisma or are devastatingly s-xy. Cheryl is neither. Because of this, she cannot cut it as a solo artist. I think that perhaps some people are just waiting to see what her next singles are like before buying the album because she's not the type of artist who most people want to willingly buy music from without trying before they buy.

:usrs: Lol Cheryl is stunning. Period.

The UK is always here for her lead singles but when it comes to her albums and the singles that follow noone seems to be interested lmao

The Voice tour is cancelled, and Jessie J isn't sorry.

http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/jessie-j-thinks-its-a-good-thing-the-voice-tour-was-scrapped/94516/

I guess having the X factor is more important than just vocals after all.

Jase

iTunes update

01. This Is Love (feat. Eva Simons) - will.i.am

02. Don't Wake Me Up - Chris Brown

03. Payphone (feat. Wiz Khalifa) - Maroon 5

04. Whistle - Flo Rida

05. Call My Name - Cheryl

06. Princess of China - Coldplay & Rihanna

07. Black Heart - Stooshe

08. Feel the Love (feat. John Newman) - Rudimental

09. Wide Awake - Katy Perry

10. We Are Young (feat. Janelle Monáe) - Fun.

11. There She Goes - Taio Cruz

12. Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen

13. Express Yourself - Labrinth

14. Where Have You Been - Rihanna

15. Drive By - Train

16. Scream - Usher

17. Ni**as in Paris - Jay-Z & Kanye West

18. My Kind of Love - Emeli Sandé

19. Picking Up the Pieces - Paloma Faith

20. Too Close - Alex Clare

21. Payphone (feat. Wiz Khalifa) - Maroon 5

22. R.I.P. (feat. Tinie Tempah) - Rita Ora

23. Starships - Nicki Minaj

24. Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra) - Gotye

25. The Power (feat. Dizzee Rascal) - DJ Fresh

26. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum

27. Small Bump - Ed Sheeran

28. Wild Ones (feat. Sia) - Flo Rida

29. Sing (Commonwealth Version) [feat. Military Wives] - Gary Barlow & The Commonwealth Band

30. Remedy (feat. Ruth Anne) - Professor Green

31. This Is Love (feat. Eva Simons) - will.i.am

32. Back In Time (From "Men In Black III") - Pitbull

33. No Church in the Wild (feat. Frank Ocean) - Jay-Z & Kanye West

34. Oliver Twist - D'Banj

35. Silhouettes - Avicii

36. Pound the Alarm - Nicki Minaj

37. Bangarang (feat. Sirah) - Skrillex

38. Heart Attack - Trey Songz

39. Chasing the Sun - The Wanted

40. Euphoria - Loreen

Bubbling Under