💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Jase

Featured Posts

toanythingtaboo

Nicki is being torn to shreds after her T in the Park shenanigans. :teehee:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jase

Nicki is being torn to shreds after her T in the Park shenanigans. :teehee:

what happened?

toanythingtaboo

what happened?

As far as I can gather, she was an hour late and treated the crew like ****. Then proceeded to mime much of her set.

She's getting dragged by some bands on Twitter, and my friends who went/worked there confirmed she got booed off stage...even though it will probably be edited out.

Just remembered that she apparently had FIFTEEN dressing rooms and bands like Kasabian were told to **** off by her security.

Jase

As far as I can gather, she was an hour late and treated the crew like ****. Then proceeded to mime much of her set.

She's getting dragged by some bands on Twitter, and my friends who went/worked there confirmed she got booed off stage...even though it will probably be edited out.

Just remembered that she apparently had FIFTEEN dressing rooms and bands like Kasabian were told to **** off by her security.

Wow. She's so vile :pukey:

"Minaj came onstage an hour late and performed for just 20 minutes at the Kinross festival, provoking a chorus of disapproval from the disgruntled crowd. Festival-goer Charlotte Roseking told NME: "I've just waited longer than her whole set was; what is the point? I want to shove this glowstick up her arse."

:rofl:

toanythingtaboo

"Minaj came onstage an hour late and performed for just 20 minutes at the Kinross festival, provoking a chorus of disapproval from the disgruntled crowd. Festival-goer Charlotte Roseking told NME: "I've just waited longer than her whole set was; what is the point? I want to shove this glowstick up her arse."

Scots remain classy. :nacho:

StrawberryBlond

Big radio support and it's another generic club tune which people obviously love right now. Her album has basically sold **** all, so she won't struggle with single sales

It's gonna be another Starships. It's gonna be around for ages

Yeah, I forgot her album hasn't sold much over 100,000. I think its just because it remains to be charting in the top 40 that I think otherwise. If this song goes to #1....if she's acting the way she currently is when she's never had a #1 single, can you imagine what her ego will be like if she does achieve one?

I do love our classic Scottish down to earth nature! I think Nicki's so wrapped up in her own little bubble, especially in America, which treats stars differently than we do here, that she'll be blind sided by hearing stuff like this. Her snobbery may fly in America but it won't be accepted in Britain. I also found another quote on the situation from Frank Turner:

“You can (I suppose) be a d*** to your own crew, you’re paying them. But everyone else? Not to mention the people out front. Ugh. To clarify: Nicki Minaj has been a selfish s***head to all the hard-working crew backstage at T. Pathetic. F*** off.â€

Burrrrrrn.

Wow. :rofl:

Yeah, I forgot her album hasn't sold much over 100,000. I think its just because it remains to be charting in the top 40 that I think otherwise. If this song goes to #1....if she's acting the way she currently is when she's never had a #1 single, can you imagine what her ego will be like if she does achieve one?

Oh god she'll think she's the ****

toanythingtaboo

I watched Gaga's R1BW set after remembering she was an hour late too, but at least she did the full set...not a lip-synced 20 minute session.

Plus, she was the headliner and last performer of the night so she didn't knock back an entire days schedule. Seemingly wasn't rude to crew either.

Jase

When is T in the Park being shown on TV?

It was shown on BBC3 over the weekend

anyone else deigned to listen to Channel Orange?

You should.

It was all plodding dull r&b stuff. Not for me at all

Jase

190. Alejandro

327. The Edge of Glory

534. Bad Romance

572. Poker Face

604. Telephone

795. Born This Way

841. The Edge of Glory

Sexxx

The effect of the 59p. Alejandro is definitely one of my favourite summer songs :legend:

Archived