Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
toanythingtaboo

Hmm.

I like Pink, but I feel like she's been treading water for ****ing years now. The songs are usually good, but they're essentially rehashes of one another.

Just waiting on her delivering something extraordinary.

Who will be number 1 this week? I think Chris Brown could have a chart double! His single has been #1 on iTunes for a few days and his album is #1

Who will be number 1 this week? I think Chris Brown could have a chart double! His single has been #1 on iTunes for a few days and his album is #1

Proving that the UK public is more tolerant of woman-beating than Americans?

Or does BBC Radio 1 think he's cool?

Jase

iTunes update

01. Don't Wake Me Up - Chris Brown

02. This Is Love (feat. Eva Simons) - will.i.am

03. Payphone (feat. Wiz Khalifa) - Maroon 5

04. Black Heart - Stooshe

05. Whistle - Flo Rida

06. We Are Young (feat. Janelle Monáe) - Fun.

07. Feel the Love (feat. John Newman) - Rudimental

08. Wide Awake - Katy Perry

09. Princess of China - Coldplay & Rihanna

10. Call My Name - Cheryl

11. There She Goes - Taio Cruz

12. Express Yourself - Labrinth

13. Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen

14. Drive By - Train

15. Under the Westway - blur

16. Pound the Alarm - Nicki Minaj

17. Where Have You Been - Rihanna

18. Scream - Usher

19. Picking Up the Pieces - Paloma Faith

20. Ni**as in Paris - Jay-Z & Kanye West

21. My Kind of Love - Emeli Sandé

22. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum

23. Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra) - Gotye

24. R.I.P. (feat. Tinie Tempah) - Rita Ora

25. Payphone (feat. Wiz Khalifa) - Maroon 5

26. Starships - Nicki Minaj

27. Too Close - Alex Clare

28. Remedy (feat. Ruth Anne) - Professor Green

29. Wild Ones (feat. Sia) - Flo Rida

30. I'm Coming (Tarzan Part 2) - Dappy

31. Titanium (feat. Sia) - David Guetta

32. Chasing the Sun - The Wanted

33. Small Bump - Ed Sheeran

34. Bangarang (feat. Sirah) - Skrillex

35. The Power (feat. Dizzee Rascal) - DJ Fresh

36. Sing (Commonwealth Version) [feat. Military Wives] - Gary Barlow & The Commonwealth Band

37. No Church in the Wild (feat. Frank Ocean) - Jay-Z & Kanye West

38. Survival - Muse

39. Oliver Twist - D'Banj

40. Back In Time (From "Men In Black III") - Pitbull

Bubbling Under

50. Bonfire - Knife Party

75. I Can Only Imagine (feat. Chris Brown & Lil Wayne) - David Guetta

91. Winner - Pet Shop Boys

94. Summer of Love - Cascada

Klou

Hey UK peeps :P Just curious... What is the general opinion of Cher Lloyd? She's about to enter top 10 with Want U Back on US iTunes and I don't know what people think about her.

Jase

Hey UK peeps :P Just curious... What is the general opinion of Cher Lloyd? She's about to enter top 10 with Want U Back on US iTunes and I don't know what people think about her.

She was on the UK X-Factor here, and she was never really liked. Loads of accusations of her being a bully, etc

She makes **** music too which doesn't help

Klou

She was on the UK X-Factor here, and she was never really liked. Loads of accusations of her being a bully, etc

She makes **** music too which doesn't help

We don't need anymore of that in the US :eww:

StrawberryBlond

I could write an essay on my dislike for this girl but I'll keep it short. She finished in fourth place (yes, fourth - whoever thinks fourth place will get you far as an artist in the long run is kidding themselves) on X Factor in 2010. She caused a lot of controversy during her time on the show. On the boot camp rounds, she claimed that she had added some of her own lyrics to Viva La Vida even though she just changed one word ("ringing" to "ring-a-dinging"). She was put through to the live shows, even though she gave a lackluster performance due to tonsillitus despite the fact that other girls sang better than her (her mentor liked her too much not to put her through because she's so like her in every way and she clearly thought having a mini me was a great boost for her ego). On the live shows, her voice was awful. She constantly tried to do diva warbling but couldn't do it right and the audience was meant to believe that she'd written all these raps in the songs herself when they were already existing raps from remixes and the like. Apparently, she was a bit of a wild child in the X Factor house as well, even hiding a bottle of vodka under her bed, despite being underage.

She got through the first initial live shows, but she was in the bottom two on the seventh live show. She was put through by the judges to the next round (audience votes revealed once the show was over that Cher had actually received the least public votes and would have gone out had the voting gone to deadlock). She was then voted into the bottom two again on the semi final. At every X Factor semi-final, the person with the lowest public votes always goes home automatically and there is no bottom two, but just this once the show altered the format. It was widely speculated that the producers did this in the hopes of getting Cher into the final, heightening her chances of having a successful solo album. Surprise, surprise, the judges put her through to the final (and once again, public votes revealed that Cher had indeed got the lowest amount of public votes again). At long last, she was the first to leave on the final, because it was purely public votes it was based on. So, yes, the British public had been trying to get rid of this girl for weeks but the show wouldn't let them. She then put out a crappy single called Swagger Jagger which somehow got to #1 and released an album so bad it was practically offensive. She's had no more #1 hits since then, except one top ten UK hit and one top ten hit in New Zealand. I am mystified that her single has managed to reach #51 on the Billboard 100 and I sincerely hope it doesn't continue increasing. Do not support this girl. She can't sing, her rap skills are very limited and she's completely full of herself and thinks she's so much better than she is.

That wasn't so short after all, was it? ;)

Archived