Drama Queen 

You're on a Lady Gaga cult site, let's not start calling others "drama queens"

Zombie
Just now, gabeoz said:

You're on a Lady Gaga cult site, let's not start calling others "drama queens"

Are you calling Gaga a drama queen?

GypsyVida
2 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

On one hand it is understandable because it must be difficult to feel patriotism for a country you feel is diminishing under a Trump administration but on the other it equates the flag to such extremism and gives power to it, allowing it to define those values. Surely you would reject Trump and not the American values the flag symbolises? 

I'm not American so maybe i'm way off but :shrug:

No you're right on. 

Stream COWBOY CARTER

gabeoz
3 minutes ago, Zombie said:

Are you calling Gaga a drama queen?

:neyde: "You're on a Lady Gaga CULT SITE, let's not start calling others "drama queens""

Zombie
1 minute ago, gabeoz said:

:neyde: "You're on a Lady Gaga CULT SITE, let's not start calling others "drama queens""

I don't get it 25qqcjq.gif

Reality
1 hour ago, gabeoz said:

I've never been keen on the idea of strong nationalism. While it is always to fine to have a small amount, a large amount is dangerous to everyone because it creates that me or you attitude which is some of the most dangerous ideals as seen in recent history.

As for America needing to be bigger than Trump, I agree, it should. But that's sadly not the reality. It's hard to think past the orange bafoon entrenched in his own ego.

Yeah, glad I'm not the only one who thinks that :sweat:

I've actually always hated celebrating 4th of July because it's always this "AMERICA! AMERICA! AMERICA!" attitude, and I can't stand that. Don't get me wrong, I love living in this country, and despite our flaws, we're a great country to live in, but I can't deal with this "AMERRRRICA F*CK YEAH!" attitude that some people seem to have. 

It does create this "us vs you" attitude, even if it's a subconscious thing, and it's also that kind of attitude that got Trump elected in the first place.

🃏🖤👹

LUO YI

I understand her, I feel the same about my own country 

The night sky tells all

skaxboy
6 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

"I definitely changed my visuals on my tour videos,"

:excited2::excited2: Is she going to tour?!?!??!!!!!??:gum:

Im kind of on the same page as many. Last year I was super decked out in my USA gear for the 4th of July. I had flag socks, flag hat, and everything else was red white and blue. This year I just wore the colors. To me, if someone today were to say they are "patriotic" I would associate that with them fully supporting the current administration. 3 more 4th of Julys to go. 

Irrelevant
4 hours ago, Zombie said:

Drama Queen 

how

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

NCgaga

Ugh. The American Flag represents the American People, not Trump. Remember, a presidency lasts 4 years, a flag, much longer. I hope her patriotic pride comes back. I always thought it was beautiful. 

drinkmytears
6 hours ago, Zombie said:

Drama Queen 

She's not a drama queen. She answered a question.

She isn't tweeting, posting about, pushing that she isn't using an American flag due to the current administration. She was asked about it and answered.

Just like how on GagaDaily people said she "HATES ULTRAVIOLENCE!!" and "REFUSED TO OPEN FOR STEVIE NICKS!!!1"

we don't know how she said these things. But if you read the interview it wasn't this extreme. Everything is taken out of context and dramatized. 

drinkmytears
5 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Ugh. The American Flag represents the American People, not Trump. Remember, a presidency lasts 4 years, a flag, much longer. I hope her patriotic pride comes back. I always thought it was beautiful. 

I am not an American, however I grew up from when I was a few years old to 18 in America. I identify with the country, and still spend half of my year here. I am in America now.

After Trump's election, the attitude towards Americans in Europe has totally changed. People have gotten angry at me about Trump, when I didn't vote for him. People now look down on Americans. Its not a time to be proud of the country.

NCgaga
1 minute ago, drinkmytears said:

I am not an American, however I grew up from when I was a few years old to 18 in America. I identify with the country, and still spend half of my year here. I am in America now.

After Trump's election, the attitude towards Americans in Europe has totally changed. People have gotten angry at me about Trump, when I didn't vote for him. People now look down on Americans. Its not a time to be proud of the country.

It's very ignorant to look down on the American People, or the American Flag for that matter, based off of Trump. Trump lost the popular vote. I know plenty of British people in my area of work, and they seem to realize that. I'm not sure where you are in Europe. Don't base a whole country of people, off of the current leader. America is a democratic country, with a government that doesn't allow a President to serve more than 8 years. That way, there is the circulation of change and ideas. We've been through this before. It's part of the reason America remains at the top economically. America doesn't need the approval of the world to Thrive. The issue here is that America needs to do better at maintaining relationships with other countries. The American People know that. We have to be patient for the next President. ALso, our younger generation needs to get out and vote, because the older generation are really great at it. 

drinkmytears
Just now, NCgaga said:

It's very ignorant to look down on the American People, or the American Flag for that matter, based off of Trump. Trump lost the popular vote. I know plenty of British people in my area of work, and they seem to realize that. I'm not sure where you are in Europe. Don't base a whole country of people, off of the current leader. America is a democratic country, with a government that doesn't allow a President to serve more than 8 years. That way, there is the circulation of change and ideas. We've been through this before. It's part of the reason America remains at the top economically. America doesn't need the approval of the world to Thrive. The issue here is that America needs to do better at maintaining relationships with other countries. The American People know that. We have to be patient for the next President. ALso, our younger generation needs to get out and vote, because the older generation are really great at it. 

It might be ignorant, but it is what's happening. I am in England, central London to be exact. I do not base the whole country on Trump, I love many Americans. However, many people are looking down on America and I cannot say I am proud of America right now. Young people did vote, they voted for Hillary. The Electoral College voted for Trump thanks to Russia's interference! 

Archived