đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

US Charts Discussion (Part 4)

Americano

Featured Posts

Oyemiamor

Nope, you're good :P I'm just sick of explaining to people the whole logic behind why BTW sold 800K without the .99 cent deal. People just completely ignore it or don't have the capacity to understand, so I'm done.

Yeah, it is a good move. The discussions in this thread have become incredibly redundant. It's best to ignore and move forward. I seriously think some people need some Gaga therapy rather than bring her down at every turn because she didn't do what they wanted.

I'm here for new music and its effect on the charts. Should be an interesting year from what I have read.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Maroon 5's 2nd single smashes :cry:

It's so good

Hopefully this one can be another Top 5 hit for them :party:

Not a M5 fan, but that song is 5,000x better than Payphone. That song is horrible :eww:

Americano

Yeah, it is a good move. The discussions in this thread have become incredibly redundant. It's best to ignore and move forward. I seriously think some people need some Gaga therapy rather than bring her down at every turn because she didn't do what they wanted.

I'm here for new music and its effect on the charts. Should be an interesting year from what I have read.

If Gaga has a new album out this year, we should be getting a new single soon. :)

Amen! Let's be positive :) Gaga wants to bring us good music more than she wants good chart numbers. They don't always go hand in hand.

MarryTheKnight

I'll go check if they have any meetings at my local community center ;)

Edited by MarryTheKnight

Americano

I'll go check if they have any meetings at my local community center ;)

:rofl:

CoolTrainerTerry

Kylie Minogue getting some US promo by guesting on The Soup and Chelsea Lately tonight!

And I turn on the radio and Titanium is on...three stations...at the same time...

And I turn on the radio and Titanium is on...three stations...at the same time...

I just read that it's now the longest charting dance hit since MJ's Thriller.

MarryTheKnight

Not with those poor graphics and no directors

:tea:

even though sadly the illuminati at the end was one of the highlights of that video

BUY THIS SONG ON ITUNES

Better than every song on PF:RR

Edited by MarryTheKnight

I wonder if Gaga will do more "home made" inspired productions and artwork for the next album era...?

MarryTheKnight

I wonder if Gaga will do more "home made" inspired productions and artwork for the next album era...?

tumblr_loz1rhNAEn1qzado8o3_250.gif