• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

My station is so weird with WHYB...they literally will not play it. The song is the #29th most played song on the station...

Justin Bieber debuts with a very disappointing 373k this week. The debut is below revised expectations of 390-410k, and well below initial expectations of 550-600k.

Source: HDD

:rofl:

2012 is so far away from Gaga 1,100,000 debut (or 700,00 debut...) !

Madonna, Nicki, Bieber, Katy Perry, Rihanna... oh god.

Only Adele !

:legend:

Valentino

Justin Bieber debuts with a very disappointing 373k this week. The debut is below revised expectations of 390-410k, and well below initial expectations of 550-600k.

Source: HDD

That's crazy. Crazy! Last night I didn't see one TT from the Believlers (sp?).

US album sales: #104 @LanaDelRey, Born To Die 4,601 (262,610 total).

The US ain't down for her at all atm...

FsQyb.gif

Just A Holy Fool

Does anyone think this Owl City and Carly Rae song will smash? Its already #4 on itunes, and it seems like a typical summer pop song. Billboard put her on the cover this week, be interesting to see if she can last.....

That's crazy. Crazy! Last night I didn't see one TT from the Believlers (sp?).

US album sales: #104 @LanaDelRey, Born To Die 4,601 (262,610 total).

The US ain't down for her at all atm...

She was supposed to be the new hipster trend follow-up to Adele.

Instead, the people decided it would be Carly Rae, Fun, and Gotye..

Does anyone think this Owl City and Carly Rae song will smash? Its already #4 on itunes, and it seems like a typical summer pop song. Billboard put her on the cover this week, be interesting to see if she can last.....

Yep, it will do very well :popcorn:

Who is he ? Gaga dancers ? Reliable ?

I would love this to be true. Yet not becoming a sellout à la Dr. Luke or RedOne latest work.

Apparently, he was invited backstage at the BTW Ball so we know he has at least met or spoken to Gaga. He could be making it up, but I hope not.

Speaking of Carly Rae, she was VERY smart to collaborate with Owl City and have a big single while she is still relevant. Who knows, she could be a Kelly Clarkson-esque star and have hits every once in a while and sell well with her CD's.

Valentino

She was supposed to be the new hipster trend follow-up to Adele.

Instead, the people decided it would be Carly Rae, Fun, and Gotye..

I saw her new video today, and I'm very impressed by it...at the same time I just don't get her appeal. Yeah, she's pretty...and her style is unique, but I just don't see why people love her to the point of having her face tattooed on their bodies. :shrug:

all I know is that Born To Die is a flawless album and far better than 21

Adele's songwriting is so basic compared to Lana.

oh god, it'll be like that Hot Chelle Ray song 2.0.

I saw her new video today, and I'm very impressed by it...at the same time I just don't get her appeal. Yeah, she's pretty...and her style is unique, but I just don't see why people love her to the point of having her face tattooed on their bodies. :shrug:

It's the lyrics to be honest. Also, idk, I watch interviews and I get her.

Oh god, didn't know that.

Valentino

It's the lyrics to be honest. Also, idk, I watch interviews and I get her.

I figured...but you're not planning on getting a Lana tattoo are you? :P