Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 4)

Americano

Featured Posts

Arturo

Sorry, I didn't know we weren't allowed to talk about Gaga's singles performance on the US Charts in the "US Charts Discussion Thread."

We have this convo every week. It's getting old. Sorry for trying to stay on topic with what is charting NOW. :roll:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Arturo

oooo gorl. war. :hor:

Just kidding. Don't fight. :kisses:

Surprised at JB's sinking sales. Already #5 on iTunes and I expected much more than 373k. Honestly, I don't think he'll have another really successful single off Believe. Maybe if he had smash videos but he's all over the place right now releasing so many songs off the album.

THIS. 373 is so disappointing. I feel a bit bad for his :dies:

Since Americano mentioned 1D, am I the only one that has trouble distinguishing their voices? They ALL sound the same to me. But, they have really good voices, though, and they don't annoy me with their voices (unlike Bieber - I wanted to kill myself while trying to listen to his album, not because of the songs, but because of his voice). I also really think that Stole My Heart is a single-worthy track and would perform well since it is a typical/commercial dance track.

Scheisse ._.

HAVANA BROWN - We Run The Night f/Pitbull: 38.722 (+ 1.714)

death

i love that song

Lion Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0FJHU_4EPM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh3vk2GMXgc

Should be singles from 1D's album

Meh... they really don't "feel" like single-material: the former is nothing special and the latter is rather forgettable in my opinion. As far as future releases are concerned, this is what I'm thinking: One Thing will be their Summer single, and afterwards maybe they'll release Gotta Be You for the fall, but I doubt. Since they will release a new album before Christmas, I'm going to assume that One Thing is the final single (in the US) from this album and the lead single of their next album will be released around the Fall. But who knows...

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Madge's new single is 'Turn Up The Radio.'

Do you guys think it'll even chart? :giggle:

NathanC

It'll smash like her other singles... :teehee: Edited by NathanC

Just A Holy Fool

I don't even know why the label is even bothering promoting another single..... its clear the album was just released for an excuse to go out on tour again. The album, aside from 2 or 3 songs, is pretty ****ty.

Love Spent makes up for the ****tyness. Best song of her's in years.

I don't even know why the label is even bothering promoting another single..... its clear the album was just released for an excuse to go out on tour again. The album, aside from 2 or 3 songs, is pretty ****ty.

Love Spent makes up for the ****tyness. Best song of her's in years.

Dear God, YES! Damn it, I wanted a video for that song. The most flawless track on that album. Hell, it was even lead single worthy if you ask me.

Arturo

When is Turn Up the Radio being released?

Another Hot 100 Bubbling Under hit :legend:

When is Turn Up the Radio being released?

Another Hot 100 Bubbling Under hit :legend:

It'll go Top 10 like GGW.

Valentino

I still can't believe 'Believe' sold less than 500k! Less than the lead single? Unbelievable!

This song could of slayed and should of been released instead of Shut Up and Drive.

Edited by ozzy8923

Just A Holy Fool

Dear God, YES! Damn it, I wanted a video for that song. The most flawless track on that album. Hell, it was even lead single worthy if you ask me.

Doesn't even play it on tour either :derpga:

Silly Madge.